Author Topic: Downloadable Books  (Read 4309 times)

dlbzone

• View Profile
Downloadable Books
« on: March 13, 2010, 04:04:17 PM »
What is the copyright date for the Low-Carb Products book? I really just want to know that most or all of the products are currently available.  Thanks.  By the way 12 pounds down the first 4 days.  I know most of it is water, but it's still cool!!!

I'm a creature of habit, and until I build up an arsenal of easy to prepare options for each meal and snacks with enough variety, it will be a challenge to permanently change my eating habits.

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Re: Downloadable Books
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 06:28:54 PM »
Congrats on the 12 pounds, why do you think it's water weight? Believe me, if you're following the FAT TO SKINNY program your body is burning fat for fuel  :) The product guide was just released in the past 30 days so all the products are available. I understand habit that's why I strongly suggest that you empty out your cabinets and fridge of any foods that will sabotage your eating plan and replace them with foods that you can eat. I remember several years ago when I "bullet proofed" the house and started searching for low carb low sugar products. I bought hundreds of dollars in products looking for the products I liked. Now my habits are solidly low sugar and the weight simply stays off with zero problem. 
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

bevxx

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 08:06:14 AM »
i have a question , how come when i try to download e-books ..the postcode i put on to download is not accepted even though i've already stated that i'm in u.k. i really want to make this lifesyle work for me and have lost 4lb since i started the programme saturday..may God bless you and make you successful...bevxx

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 08:55:49 AM »
It shouldnt do that.I have sent your post to doug and he will get right back to you.He is out of town doing interviews but he will be home this evening.Congrats on your weight loss! ;D