Author Topic: My favorite drink!!! Metromint!  (Read 5654 times)

TabyTaby

• View Profile
My favorite drink!!! Metromint!
« on: June 10, 2013, 04:46:01 PM »
I don't know if any of ya'll have ever had it, but I get Metromint Water at my local Kroger store for 1$ a bottle and it is SO good! It only has 2-3 ingredients depending on which flavor you get. My favorite is the orange mint water...it has water, mint, and orange essence. That's it! No carbs, no artificial sweeteners, it's really good! Of course, if you don't like mint you won't like it because ALL the water has mint...thus the Metromint name ;) I was scared to try the chocolate mint water but it is on my favorite list now too! It's so awesome! Just wanted to share :D
May you be blessed in all your endeavors, but most importantly, may you be humble. God keep you.

shawn116

Re: My favorite drink!!! Metromint!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 09:34:31 PM »
Hmmm that sounds interesting  :D  Thanks so much for sharing I'll be sure to look for those the next time I'm in a Kroger.   ;D

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 09:45:36 PM »
Yes ma'am no problem! They are very refreshing...especially when they are just beginning to freeze :D
May you be blessed in all your endeavors, but most importantly, may you be humble. God keep you.

jay12

• Shalom to you!
    • View Profile
    • Israeli stiuation-a very desperate one!
    • Email
Re: Re: My favorite drink!!! Metromint!
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 12:03:13 AM »
I think I know which one you're talking about. It's like the water from trader Joes that has fruit flavors but no carbs.

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 03:47:20 AM »
Jay, for some reason I'm not getting all the notifications so I'm just seeing this. I don't know if MetroMint is carried at Trader Joes, we don't have one anywhere within 3 hours of where I live, but I know they are at Kroger. The only have a couple fruit essence flavors, it's orange mint, lemon lime mint, and one other. The only ones we have available at our store is orange mint, chocolate mint, spearmint, and peppermint. They have 3 ingredients, mint, water, and whatever flavor essence. They are fantastic. I bought 6 bottles today, they are usually 1.69 a bottle, but they are on sale at Kroger for 1 dollar a bottle. I love them.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 01:28:26 PM »
Jay, for some reason I'm not getting all the notifications so I'm just seeing this. ...

Hi, Taby! :)

Notifications from this forum board have always been less than reliable. Don't know why.
Long ago, I just turned them off and check in manually to "Show unread posts since last visit." when I have time.

This has worked out much better for me.

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2013, 02:31:34 PM »
Exactly Tony...that's how I found this one. Sometimes it still takes a day to show me though, but it's MUCH more reliable.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2013, 04:09:23 PM »
Hi, Taby! :)

A few minutes ago www.fattoskinny.net (this forum) went "down", twice!
I assume there were some issues where server(s) needed to be re-booted.
Or the server(s) were under a "cyber attack" from the web.

Sometimes, web servers (like the one where this forum "lives") act up.
This happens to even the most reliable computer hardware.
When they "act up", sometimes data gets "misplaced" (sometimes temporarily & sometimes worse).

After working with computers for over a quarter century, I can tell you that it takes a human to error.
But in an instant, a computer can multiply an error tens of thousands of times!

That's life in the digital age! ;)

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2013, 05:47:53 PM »
Ah yes. The modern day society has spoiled us to perfect technology...there is no such thing because it's made by imperfect humans LOL my step dad runs his own computer too!

Dempster22

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2013, 04:17:34 AM »
This has come quite handy. I have been trying to increase comments on my site to get some search engine love.