Author Topic: What I ate today :D  (Read 51464 times)

o0OSusieO0o

Re: What I ate today :D
« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2013, 04:13:31 PM »
Yay Taby... you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2013, 04:16:25 PM »
Thanks friends!!! I'm trying to find a gym to join, but I haven't found one I can afford yet :\ but at least I'm still losing in the mean time!!!
May you be blessed in all your endeavors, but most importantly, may you be humble. God keep you.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2013, 04:46:55 PM »
HOORAY, TabyTaby!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm happy to hear that you've really got things moving faster, now.

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

skychant

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2013, 06:17:02 PM »
Susie...I notice that you are one pound shy of your goal...you must be so happy about that.  What an accomplishment!

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2013, 08:15:19 PM »
YAY Susie! I sure have Tony! BTW is anyone else having trouble getting to this website??? All of the sudden my computer, both browsers, all giving me website suggestions because it says this one doesn't exist...see I have it saved on my toolbar, and I just click the toolbar favorite icon and come right here...but now it's not working and sometimes even when I hand type in fattoskinny.net it won't work either...anyone else having trouble today?
May you be blessed in all your endeavors, but most importantly, may you be humble. God keep you.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2013, 09:28:32 PM »
Hi, Taby! :)

There have been problems with the forum's site since this morning.
Hopefully, the problem will be identified and fixed soon!

Tony

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2013, 11:13:32 PM »
Thanks Tony :D

o0OSusieO0o

« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2013, 10:10:13 AM »
Thanks SkyChant & Taby!!
I've been eating low carb, falling off the wagon for very short time, then back since Dec 2011. If I had started with Fat to Skinny I would have not struggled so much.

My daughter is proud of me. She doesn't even mind wearing matching t-shirts. She lost 33 lbs herself.
Here we are on this year's 4th of July at a minor league baseball game:

shawn116

« Reply #98 on: July 12, 2013, 10:35:31 AM »
What a great picture Susie!!

Taby I've been having trouble too off and on for the last week.  Seems Google Chrome has been messed up too  :-\  Not sure what is up

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2013, 02:30:47 PM »
Thanks Shawn...great picture Susie!!! So even though I'm not actually worried about calories and fat...because my doctor thinks this Dr. Furhman's diet is the only way to go, everday I have been calculating Calories, Fat, Sodium, and Carbs...I'm going to put it in his face that just because you are low carb does not mean your other numbers are "too high" because ALL of mine are low :D :D :D and I'm proving that the days I may go over by even 1 carb, are the days I don't lose or actually gain ;) I do have to watch the sodium though because of the swelling and the renal failure diagnosis...I found out that it is borderline renal failure...it has to do with my lower sugar level, enemia, swelling, hypertension when swollen, and headaches. I'm excited about producing my report and putting it in his face LOL anyways, I found yesterday I went over by one carb I think...and I'm the same weight as yesterday...so I'm going to watch more closely...my eggs said 1 carb per egg so that's the carb I went over. And I've been eating too many sugar alcohols for sure. Time to put the sugar alcohol snake at bay :P Excited for dinner tonight too.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 12, 2013, 05:03:59 PM »
That's a great picture of two lovely ladies, Susie! :) :) :)
I know you very proud of your daughter.

And Taby, sounds like you know the exact carb amount you need before you stall or gain.
And that's part of the beauty of FTS... We learn how our bodies respond to what we eat.

Keep in mind that as you progress along your FTS journey, that number of carbs might change.
So keep an eye out for it! :o

Tony

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2013, 05:34:04 PM »
Yes sir  ;) last time, a couple times I had to "shock" my body by giving it no carbs or 10 carbs LOL

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 12, 2013, 08:03:27 PM »
Yes sir  ;) last time, a couple times I had to "shock" my body by giving it no carbs or 10 carbs LOL

I had to do that a number of times along my FTS journey, too!
It's just part of the ride for many of us. ;)

Tony

morgan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2013, 10:37:01 PM »
Susie...I notice that you are one pound shy of your goal...you must be so happy about that.  What an accomplishment!

I noticed that too - well done.  You must be thrilled. Cudos to both you and your daughter.

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 12, 2013, 10:55:56 PM »
Today I had two pieces of paleo bread with low carb strawberry jam I made with chia seeds 1 TBS a piece...that was 3 carbs total. For tonight's menu is mashed cauli and zucchini and squash chips baked with flaxseed coating and parmesan dipped in Rao's sauce :D and I had a good work out at the gym! I worked out almost an hour straight 30 mins on treadmill and rode 2 miles on the mechanical body bicycle! Feeling gooooood!