Author Topic: Pasano's Syrups  (Read 3350 times)

Rena

Pasano's Syrups
« on: March 10, 2011, 10:34:58 AM »
http://www.loweryscoffee.com/contents/en-us/d6.html

I've found these syrups at our local Super One grocery stores. The English Toffee is SO good, as is the Kaluha Coffee. I see they have a Huckleberry too, but I have yet to find that. They seem to have a larger variety of the sugar-free flavors than the Torani ones I see around here. They even have a Marshmallow one, which is really good in a chocolate herbal tea that I drink.  :)

Mimzy

• View Profile
Re: Pasano's Syrups
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 10:03:34 PM »
Chocolate Herbal Tea?  That sounds interesting is that something you make yourself or do you purchase it pre-made?

Rena

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 12:35:45 AM »
Hi Mimzy,

I used to buy a decaf chocolate herbal tea from Trader Joe's, but I'm not sure if they still make it. I have a bunch left from when my MIL brought some up from California. We don't have any TJ's in Montana, unfortunately. I do know Stash makes a chocolate mint tea, which is pretty good, too. :)

Mimzy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 01:15:53 PM »
Thank you Rena I will have to look for it.

So you don't live in the eastern states, it seems everyone does or they live in Canada.  It is nice to know there are people on the west side of the Rockies!

Rena

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 02:20:54 PM »
Yep, I'm in northwestern Montana in a small town called Bigfork. We're in the Flathead Valley, near Kalispell and not too far from the Canadian border. I'm originally from Ojai, California, but have been here 4+ years. One thing I miss is Trader Joe's. The closest one is in Seattle, but that's about 8 hours from here.