Poll

should #35 win a book?

yes
2 (66.7%)
no
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: July 26, 2010, 08:45:45 PM

Author Topic: Canada entry #35  (Read 2472 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Canada entry #35
« on: July 19, 2010, 08:45:45 PM »
Dear Cary:

I was staying at a hotel in Niagara on the Lake on the weekend and my wife and I were enjoying the Breakfast buffet of toast, waffles with syrup, Home fries some eggs and bacon as much as you want , when my wife saw your article on the success of Doug Varrieur.

I too suffer from onset diabetes 2 , high blood pressure and high cloistral,   since I was 40 now I am 67 and weight 220 lbs at 5’8  My ideal weight should be 165 lbs but the doc says he would be happy if I  could bring it down to 180 . I would really like to get it to below 200 as a start

I have been up and down the scale 210 -230 for over 20 yrs

I am on medication for diabetes  but not insulin injections and supposed to be watching my diet. Well it hasn’t been happing.  I do have a sweet tooth  and more so since I gave up alcohol over 8 years ago

My portions are bigger than they should be and I eat after 8pm  my snacks are cookies and even ice cream

The shocker came last week when my doctor suggested  that he is going to recommend nightly injections of insulin.  I became somewhat depressed but wish to do something about my sweet intake and my weight

I would really like a copy or Doug’s book as I feel if he can do it so can I

Not having read his  book,  yet I still feel that he is a great inspiration and I hope that he has made contact with the diabetes society of Canada

Kind Regards

Larry
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)