Author Topic: Flying high......  (Read 11946 times)

institches9709

• View Profile
Re: Flying high......
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2011, 09:48:51 AM »
Way to go Maddysmom, what a great achievement!  When you are ready to hit the big roller coasters, we have a few here at Kings Island, about 10 minutes away from my home and one of them is called "The Beast".  What a fun ride!  You'll be riding them come summertime!    8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2011, 09:57:35 AM »
if thats the case then we are neighbors stitch:)

institches9709

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2011, 09:14:15 PM »
Hi Katary, uh neighbor

I'm recently from Ky and got transplanted up here near Sharonville, West Chester and Mason, Ohio where they all sort of meet in Butler County.  I'm very familiar with Jungle Jims and everyone should have a store like that just to "wander" in for awhile.  Am about 10 minutes from Kings Island and when we first moved here 20 years ago, before the trees grew taller, could actually see some of the fireworks at night when they shoot them off, but then the trees grew!

Finally found my GGBrancrisps there after many trips. The guy said they got mentioned on Dr. Oz a few weeks back and now the company that makes them can't keep up with the demand.  How funny is that!!

Finally had some I think in aisle 4 the last time I was there and bought a bunch.  Also bought some of your favorite Pork Rinds, but just can't seem to aquire a taste for those things.  Bought the plain and bar be que.  Guess I'll have to make some of your recipes to get rid of them.hahaha

Nice meeting you and congrats on all of your accomplishments as they are amazing. 

Alos liked your list of 3 things you can't do without. So true, few years back the company that moved us up here went "belly up" and hubby lost his job after 15 years. Was out 18 months before he found something permanent, so could relate to your "journey" when you were out some time ago.  So glad you found a job!

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2011, 05:06:30 PM »
yup i live in southgate:) ky:)

owensmath

« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2011, 05:11:45 PM »
I like to find the spicy and bbq pork rinds and put cream cheese on them....yummy!!!!

joagain

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2011, 05:27:59 PM »
I love cream cheese on my pork skins that is the only way I really like to eat them my hubby and sister thinks it is gross . I say yummy !

Cara

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2011, 02:35:25 PM »
I totally understand that fear Maddysmom, good for you for remedying it.

SherriPie

• Global Moderator
  • Start today, change your tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2011, 04:42:18 PM »
I like to find the spicy and bbq pork rinds and put cream cheese on them....yummy!!!!

Oh my gosh that sounds SO YUMMY! I am going to find some spicy pork rinds and try it!
Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
http://www.amazon.com/Sherri-Ann-Smith/e/B009G5C0SU/

Or read my weekly column "Byte of Life" at the Feminine Collective
http://femininecollective.com/byte-life-sa-smith/