Poll

Should #5 win a book?

yes
7 (100%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: July 26, 2010, 08:02:15 PM

Author Topic: Canada entry #5  (Read 2339 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Canada entry #5
« on: July 19, 2010, 08:02:15 PM »
I weigh 278 pounds and I have several conditions to do with the electrical part of the heart.   I have a rare disease called CPVT which I was diagnosed with in 2002 after having a cardiac arrest in a store with no vital signs for 7 minutes. My life was saved by 6 Paramedics and 2 call takers.    I now have a defibrillator implanted in my chest and I am on a beta blocker which slows down my heart beat and metabolism. 

This past Christmas, the top of my heart started to beat too fast and continued to do so until I had surgery for it in March of this year.  I just found out that I still have this problem with my heart beating too fast.  If it gets worse the doctors want to surgically remove my heart's ability to beat on it's own and make me dependent on the pacemaker part of my defibrillator for my heart to beat.   Of course just the thought of depending on a machine and it's battery for my life petrifies me.

A cardiologist and a cardiac nurse have told me that being overweight can cause the top of my heart to beat too fast.  I am desperate to lose weight. I am trying to diet but I don't know how.  Everything I read seems to say something different and contradictory about how to diet. I find it really confusing and overwhelming.

I want to do everything I can to make my heart healthy and I would love to have a copy of Doug Varrieur's book 'Fat To Skinny'.

I am not working so money is a problem for me right now.

Please help me! I desperately want to live without being dependent on a machine and in constant fear of a machine malfunction or a dead battery.  I desperately want to lose weight to increase my chances of solving my heart problems and to have a better life altogether and I believe your book could help me to do this.  Please select me.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Theresa
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
Re: Canada entry #5
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 09:48:06 PM »
yes i think her life depends on it!!!