Poll

Should #6 win a book?

yes
8 (100%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: July 26, 2010, 08:04:05 PM

Author Topic: Canada entry #6  (Read 2222 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Canada entry #6
« on: July 19, 2010, 08:04:05 PM »
Dear Doug and Cary,
     I just finished reading an article in my local paper and it brought me to tears. I am a 43 year old male and I feel I am going to die soon.
     All my life I have been overweight. I am currently 290 lbs. Diet after diet proved nothing other than me feeling like a failure each time.
     I discovered I was a diabetic on one of the worst days of this century. I was horrified like everyone else when those planes crashed into the World Trade Center buildings. That evening I went to emergency with excruciating stomach pains. When the doctor returned with the results of the blood work he stated that he had no idea as to why I was having such pains but he was certain of one thing that I had Diabetes. My blood sugars were off the chart. I went home and cried. I shouldn’t have been surprised for years I have had excessive thirst and frequent urination. I decided it was nothing to be concerned over. Denial kept me living the lie!
     Flash forward to today. I also have high blood pressure and elevated cholesterol. I am on Metformin,glyburide,crestor,ramipril and hydrochlorothiazide for all my ailments.
     I can feel in my body a change and I am not well. I do not sleep well at night ( I also have sleep apnea). My muscles get very weak from time to time and I am often fatigued and have no energy. Nighttime is stressful for me because I am afraid to go to sleep for I fear that I might not wake up. I am afraid to visit my parents who live on a remote lake because it is not near a hospital. I am shutting myself in and cutting off doing things with my friends. They   are concerned for me as well. I am also worried if I miss more work that I will lose my job.
     When I read what you have discovered and saw the before and after pictures I was so happy for you and getting your life in order. Thank you for sharing your secret. I   can’t wait to learn this life changing cure. I always felt there was no hope now I have one last shot on getting my life back!!
Thank you and God bless,
Jeff  age 43 
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
Re: Canada entry #6
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 10:24:22 PM »
this is a "no doubter" here!!!!