Poll

Should #10 win a book?

yes
2 (66.7%)
no
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: July 26, 2010, 08:10:59 PM

Author Topic: Canada Entry #10  (Read 2362 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Canada Entry #10
« on: July 19, 2010, 08:10:59 PM »
Dear; Cary

My Father passed away in 1989. At that time I only weighed 127lbs. But seven years of being left in the anger part of the grieving process my husband left me because of my anger. I decided to seek help. A doctor put me on Paxol a strong anti- depressant. She didn't monitor me and after 8mths I put on 45lbs, and looked like a balloon that was ready to explode. Since then i've dieted, exercised and have attended an additions group for my weight. I managed 5yrs ago to lose 30lbs. But by then I had put on another 23lbs on top of the 45lbs. I was now at 205lbs I hated myself. I feel sluggish, new people were making sport of me behind my back. My husband left me again and after a few months came back. A week after being back he told me that I was gross looking and that my stomach was gross. That cut deeper than anything he has ever said. All along he told me I looked fine, I was more upset about my weight than he was when in reality he was holding it all in about how my weight bothered him. After that I had no desire to do anything about my weight but eat and stay in a depressed state. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes 4yrs ago. My cholestrol is high and my husband left me again 2yrs ago for another women. I can't get out of the dump i'm in. I've just been diagnosed with bipolar and all the medications for this disorder put on wieght. I've cried about it. I need the medicine but don't want to get any heavier. I have times where I feel okay to lose then go back into my slump. My daughter & I walked a few months. I lost 5lbs but couldn't keep it up because of my asthma in the humid weather. I have a third grandchild due in late July - Early August. I'd like to be here for them and my own four children. My oldest daughter is getting married next year. I don't want to be porky mom. Please help me. I need to do this for Me, for them and to show my husband I can be thin and good-looking again.

Name: Bonnie
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)