Poll

should #19 win a book?

yes
2 (100%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: July 26, 2010, 08:24:07 PM

Author Topic: Canada entry #19  (Read 2243 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Canada entry #19
« on: July 19, 2010, 08:24:07 PM »
 I, Like Doug Varrieur have type two diabetes, and I desperately need to lose weight. Currently I weigh about 330 lbs and I am taking 1 oral medication (Metformin 500 mg@ 4 a day) I also use two types of insulin - 1 Long lasting (Lantus @ 90 units per day) and Also (Aprida – a fast acting insulin taken before meals amount varies  between 15 and 20 units. Depending on my sugar readings. I have had a life long battle with weight and esp with sweets.  I Inherited my Mothers sweet tooth. At this present time I have a slight case of sleep apnea , High Blood pressure and an irregular heart beat which I believe is associated with my diabetes, and I would like to get rid or at least reduce the medication required for these conditions and possibly get back to s normal life. I have three grandchildren that I would like to see grow to a ripe old age and enjoy them. I have been married for 48 years and if I don’t do something soon I might not make 50 years. I also have diabetic neuropathy in both feet and that in its self is a major worry.

Ernie, 68 years old
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)