Poll

should #42 win a book?

yes
2 (66.7%)
no
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: July 26, 2010, 08:54:58 PM

Author Topic: Canada entry #42  (Read 2167 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Canada entry #42
« on: July 19, 2010, 08:54:58 PM »
Helllo, I have just finished reading "The flesh that got away" article in the Ottawa, Sunday Sun.  Wonderful, good for Doug, it has given me hope and would be more than anxious to have his book to help me.
I am 65 and weigh 230 lbs. and I'm 5'5".   I have many health issues with this weight and know losing it would solve many of them.  High blood pressure, leg problems, can not walk very far, hard time shopping, cleaning my home and now I am waiting for BMI test for my back, which adds more pain to what I already have.
Like Doug and many others I'm sure, sweets, not candy but cookies, cheesecake, ice cream, anything lemon and Tim"s  muffins.  Do not drink much pop, beer or liquor but do enjoy coolers.   Having to sit alot is not helping and if I could lose 60 to 80 lbs I would be able to walk and exercise everyday.  I know there are many weight loss places out there but they can also be very costly.  I hate myself and my appearance and think this might be just what I need to get me going and I will keep this article on my fridge to remind me everyday to reach my goal.
Thank you for writing the article and considering me to receive one of Doug's books.  Have a great day,  Shirley
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)