Poll

should #58 win a book?

yes
2 (40%)
no
3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 27, 2010, 09:45:37 AM

Author Topic: Canada entry #58  (Read 2012 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Canada entry #58
« on: July 20, 2010, 09:45:37 AM »
I am very concerned about my health and estimate I am about 40 pounds overweight, I am only 5ft 2 and am over 165 pounds, not a good weight for my height. My mother had diabetes and I am very afraid because of my genetics and heritage, Aboriginal Cree that I may inherit this disease. I want to do something about my weight and am desperate for help and think this book will help me 
A few years back, about 8 years ago, weighing about 144 pounds, I transferred from Alberta to Ottawa, Ontario for a federal government desk job and was already overweight. Moving away from my friends and family was very difficult at first for me, and turned more than ever to food and unhealthy life style for comfort, and as a result packed on another 20 pounds, and wasn’t exercising either. I went through 2 bad break-ups and feel just horrible about my current weight gain and think I look horrible too. I want to get back on the dating scene and fit again into my nice skinny clothes and meet a nice man for once! If he exists, lol. I am sure my being over-weight doesn’t attract possible boyfriends either, even though I have a wonderful, kind & caring personality.
My father died on September 19, 2010 and this made me realize how short life is, I am already 44 years old and don’t want to be alone, fat and miserable for the rest of my life. So this is my vow, to do something about my unhealthy lifestyle, cut our smoking, eat more healthier and start exercising.

Thanks for letting me share my story,

Sincerely,

Gail
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)