Poll

should #71 win a book

yes
5 (71.4%)
no
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: July 27, 2010, 02:01:00 PM

Author Topic: Canada entry #71  (Read 2193 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Canada entry #71
« on: July 20, 2010, 02:01:00 PM »
Faaaaaaaaat

I'm fat!!!!!!, I guess. I used to be about 190lbs at 6'3", as of today I am still 6'3" but at 265lbs and I am 51 years old. My wife who is 5'6" is 185lbs and 46 years old.
  i have tried a diet called the Sacred Heart diet, that someone convinced my wife that was the answer to our over-weight problem. We both work for a college, I work for the facilities dept. and she work in the student services dept. We are both aboriginal and have 3 grown children.
  I feel deep down inside that I have to try and get back to my normal weight, because there is heart disease and diabietes in my family, my older sisters have high blood pressue and one of my brothers had a quadruple by-pass surgury, he was 56 years old at the time, 2 years ago, my other brother who is older has had 2 strokes.
  I see my doctor on a regular basis and i am in reasonably good health, but always have this nagging thoughts that I might end up like my brothers. I used to smoke, but had quit when I turned 40 and my wife quit a year later.I am a plumber/gasfitter and my job requires a lot of driving between locations. I have to quit writing because my granddaughter wants me to carry her, she is 18months old.

Dennis

Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)