Author Topic: Tea w/whipped cream  (Read 12459 times)

Rena

Tea w/whipped cream
« on: December 28, 2010, 11:26:36 PM »
Okay, this is not really a recipe per say, but just something I wanted to mention. I'm a BIG dessert lover, especially when it comes to chocolate. I've found that when I eat too much sugar-free chocolate then my weight-loss slows down. So, what I've been doing is making a cup of tea and adding whipped cream on top. It's just about as good as a dessert -- at least to me.

Stash makes some wonderful flavored teas. My newest love is Pumpkin Spice. Add a little whipped cream on top and I swear it tastes just like pie! That's what I had for dessert on Christmas and I never felt left out or deprived of not eating the real thing. Chocolate Mint tea is also good with whipped cream.

:)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Tea w/whipped cream
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 08:43:05 AM »
Have you tried any of the desserts here?

Rena

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 11:45:24 AM »
No, not yet. I'm still reading through them all. :)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 08:52:57 AM »
I just don't like to see people deprive themselves  to lose .It only leads to pigouts that make you gain weight back.You shouldn't be going without anything.I have a spinach bread recipe that will you will love here on the forum. ;)

Rena

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2010, 05:23:55 PM »
I haven't felt deprived of anything, actually. If I wanted to go eat a Big Mac, fries, and chocolate shake, I know I could. I might take a few steps backwards, but the world isn't going to stop spinning. It's all in how you look at it, I suppose. :)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 09:30:45 AM »
You and i agree totally!I don't drink and the last time I had one of those horrible days doug took me out to a bar be que place for lunch.I ordered a platter of french fries and ketchup.I ate them all and was so sick I thought I was gonna die! It wasn't worth it! But, it was my choice. :D