Author Topic: I am just not strong enough .  (Read 6563 times)

joagain

I am just not strong enough .
« on: September 13, 2010, 07:08:25 PM »
 Well another week started out good then ended the same . It is hard to stay the course when I have to be home all day around food that is not FTS approved . My husband wants to eat his way not the FTS way i try to convince him but not happening .
 The food around me is like sitting a crack addict in a crack house & saying dont touch any of it . Maybe if I was away from it for 2-3 weeks then maybe I would be stronger . But I am not strong enough now & dont see being away from it for 2-3 weeks . It only works if you want it too maybe I dont want it bad enough ,maybe I am weak minded ,I dont know . All I know is that every monday I restart & it is just not happening .
   Thanks for all yalls support & I wish good luck to all of you . To the ones that have made it I hope you stay thin ,to the new ones just starting I hope you make it too the end & the ones stuck maybe it will move before you get discouarged . .

Thanks again Doug & Umpa this is a great forum !

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: I am just not strong enough .
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 07:18:03 PM »
Jo I don't know what to say to help you out.  Maybe someone has some wonderful words of wisdom for you.  I am hoping for the best for you and that you do find the strength to take care of your health.  Just know that we are all here for you if you want to draw on our strength.  Take care!

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 07:21:20 PM »
We'll be here when you're ready....It's hard to quit smoking when smokers are in the house, hard to quit drinking when drinkers are in the house and hard to quit sugar when sugar eaters are in the house  :-\ I have a suggestion for your health and well being, maybe it's time to break out of the house and environment and get yourself an outside job  ;) Even if it's volunteer work at the hospital, something to get dressed up for, you know what I mean.....?
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 07:35:25 PM »
We will be here for you when you are ready.Please encourage your son to stay in touch.My offer still stands to teach him how to eat/cook. ;)

joagain

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 06:23:47 AM »
Thanks guys ! :'( :'( :'(

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 08:52:01 AM »
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  :'(

DoreenBar

• MSN Messenger - halfway37@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2010, 12:44:28 PM »
It not only has to be wanted but the right time .....Everyone you read on here that has done and continues, "It was our right time, and the program was our miracle we were all looking, and looking for..Good Luck Jo and here's hoping for your Right Time and the way you find to do it..My very best to you....
Live each day as if it was on purpose.

sbclark

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 09:15:19 PM »
I'm not sure how long you have been trying this program or how long you have written in.
I haven't been on here like I used to be and want to be lately just cuz...life is busy at times.

I am a 44 year old mother of 5, with a house FULL of kids most days  :) and with everyone used to eating "their way" I found it hard to follow this plan, at first...

I remember writing in to the Forum feeling almost crazy after a few weeks on plan and nothing to eat in the house and surrounded by all the "bad foods" - Doug wrote back to me almost immediately and gave me a ton of suggestions for foods to keep in my fridge...my favorites being: deviled eggs, meat and cheese tray, strawberries, whipped cream, sugar free jello...the key for me was to keep ALL of MY favorite things in the house...I love some of the recipes and made sure I always had the ingredients.  I could have been down  more than I am now but I fell off track for a short time... but I got back on and I really do believe we are worth it! I feel the difference immediately in my energy!
I will help you stay on track if you need support, we all will...think of this as a gift to yourself...now my husband and kids eat a lot of the things I eat...they are slowly cutting sugar (sweets, breads, chips) out and are replacing them with low sugar options...Let me know if you decide to give it another shot...Sandy
Started 6/1/10

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 09:50:10 PM »
Welcome back Sandy :) I'm glad to see your family coming around.
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2010, 10:33:19 AM »
Anyone know what happened to bevxx and snobles?