Author Topic: I feel terrible that I failed !  (Read 3579 times)

joagain

I feel terrible that I failed !
« on: September 05, 2010, 08:49:29 PM »
Well I am back & I have undone everything I did in the past month,if not more (I will weigh in the morning ) & I feel terrible . I know this is what I have to do , I just dont understand why it is so easy for some & so hard for others ,
 My indegestion is back, my inchs I lost are back & of course the 5 lbs I lost are back . I will try again & again until I succeed . I felt so much better when I was doing the FTS even if I did not lose weight ,that is why I dont understand why I strayed . But I am back and tommorrow is a new day ! I will keep trying & with yalls support I will make it .
 I need to stop listening to other people say that it is ok just eat what you want 1 day a week , I am totally addicted to bread & bread products ,it is truely like a drug that just calls my name & I have to be stronger then it .
 I just have to be !

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
Re: I feel terrible that I failed !
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 09:04:52 PM »
hi joagain, you are back and that is the most important thing.  you have the right attitude realizing that tomorrow is a new day.  we are all here for you. my husband told me the other day that his coworker said to him " can't you just go off of your diet for one day?" they don't understand it is like trying to get someone to take poison and that is exactly what he told him.  also, this is not a diet, it is a permanent lifestyle change.  you deserve this! by the way, I love bread too and used to make my own all the time, but I will never eat wheat flour again because now I know how bad it is. :)

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

SherriPie

• Global Moderator
  • Start today, change your tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 10:24:15 PM »
You can do this. Just start over and do this for you. It will change your life if you let it. :)
Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
http://www.amazon.com/Sherri-Ann-Smith/e/B009G5C0SU/

Or read my weekly column "Byte of Life" at the Feminine Collective
http://femininecollective.com/byte-life-sa-smith/

Phil

• Realize how rotten sugar is for your health.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 10:37:58 PM »
Do not let the past control what you do tomorrow. You have had a slight set back, get up dust off. Do great the way you know you want to do, you can do it!  Picture your self in your mind the way you want to be. If you have any doubt, remember every one else here is just like you. If we can do it (if I can do anyone can) so can you.
And if I claim to be a wise man. It surely means that I don't know... Kansas

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2010, 11:52:25 PM »
Jo Jo Jo..... YOU HAVENT FAILED UNLESS YOU QUIT!!!! you havent quit because youre still here:) you now know the way it works,so get with the program & stay with it, i wont give up on you unless you give up on yourself:) come on girl..... GeT SkInNy wItH Me :o

joagain

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 07:32:38 AM »
Thanks guys I weighed this morning & I am on track again ! This time I will not compare myself to others as long as everything is going in a downward  motion I will be happy (I have a new attitude since my pants got tight again ) LOL
   Those so called  little 5 LBs & 5 Inchs I had lost made a difference . So now I will be happy with whatever I lose . I still say its not fair men lose faster (stomping feet )  >:(

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 09:05:49 AM »
There is no such thing that you can eat what you want once a week.It will stop your weight loss.You will have to detox again. ;)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2010, 09:14:16 AM »
Welcome home Jo :) I'm glad you feel terrible...you should feel terrible. You allowed your sugar addiction and impatience to control your decision to get healthy. OK butt whippins over......now re-read the book and look yourself square in the eyes in the mirror...make the commitment, then... clean out EVERYTHING in your house that's not FTS friendly. Don't come back to me and say you need to keep stuff around for other family members... GET RID OF ALL OF IT. I also want you to go for a cleansing walk every day, doesn't matter what time of day, but every day go for this private time walk. This will give you a chance to focus on yourself without distraction.

We love ya darlin and we won't let you down, BUT it's up to you...not us  ;)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 02:30:00 PM by Doug Varrieur »
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

joagain

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2010, 03:33:35 PM »
Thanks and doug that butt whippin hurt LOL . & Umpa there is no such think cause the second you do it you start wanting it again the cravings just start over . I am back on track  .

DoreenBar

• MSN Messenger - halfway37@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2010, 06:18:19 PM »
Just my 2 cents...

Jo please dont compare your loss to others..Thats old way of dieting...
Please dont skip meals...Old way of dieting.....right...
And please stop thinking about food so much..Examples>>What your eating, what you have to make to eat..etc, etc....Pick simple menus/food for awhile, while you detox....

Dont temp yourself with foods (even tho sugar-free) that where downfalls for you...Example>>> Breads, candy.... for awhile during detox....

Stick to those 20 carbs a day....No more or less...(give or take 1 or 2 (o:)

Give yourself those full 2 weeks to get that sugar out of your system...

Plenty of water

Just look at it as a life style now and no matter how long it takes if your eating healthy you will get lighter!!!
Live each day as if it was on purpose.

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2010, 07:35:50 PM »
We are all behind you, cheering you on.  Just take it one day at a time.  Maybe put a picture of something that will encourage you on your fridge, like an old picture when you were thinner, or a new dress you would like to buy, or a vacation destination you would like to visit.  I find this helps me.  Just know that we are all here for you.  Have a great day tomorrow.

joagain

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2010, 06:29:33 AM »
I feel better already doreen you are right I was wanting to try to many things cause they sounded good . I need to keep it very simple until I get use to it then I want have to think about it to much . I feel better because I know when yall give me hints like this it has happened to you or someone else before .
 Oh & NO COMPARING weight loss that was my biggest problem I think .
 Thanks again