Author Topic: 2 weeks in......  (Read 2997 times)

Margie

• MSN Messenger - margiefp@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
2 weeks in......
« on: September 22, 2010, 08:59:27 AM »
Well, I have lost 11# now!  I'm excited but I just feel like they should be coming off faster, especially with me having so much to lose.  I have been faithful to stay on 20 carbs per day but it always seems like my body kind of shuts down and wants to hang on to this weight.  I am determined to hang in there but is this normal?  I have been getting on my exercise bike about 3 times a week but I know I need to be on it everyday!  I guess I expect it to fall off quickly but I know 2 or 3# a week would be good. Please tell me am I on the right track?

Forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Jesus Christ. Phil. 3:13-14

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 2 weeks in......
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 09:05:55 AM »
You are doing great!! 11 pounds in two weeks is great! This is a lifestyle change not a diet,everyday you are getting healthier and healthier.Go to the store and pick up a 12 pound turkey and you will be saying Dang!  ;D I am doing great that thing is heavy!

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 09:36:13 AM »
Don't worry about a thing, stay the course, don't be in a hurry..... you are right on track :)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

J.Perry

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 08:44:34 AM »
That is fabulous!  Keep it up.  Imagine yourself in 90 days...and think about where you would be at the same point in time if you had not taken steps to change your life...you are on a much better path!  Congrats