Author Topic: BRAGG'S ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR AID WEIGHT- LOSS  (Read 29457 times)

romarc

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: BRAGG'S ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR AID WEIGHT- LOSS
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2010, 12:52:42 PM »
I don't have my ACV yet, Beebs, but what about putting some in ice tea flavored with a S/F berry syrup, or some really strong, sweet diet drink - crystal light's red grapefruit is strong, at least to me, or I've seen a fudge diet soda in the stores.  Or on salads as mentioned above...  Maybe Bragg's has suggestions on their website...

If ya' can't find a recipe to your liking, you could always bathe in it as metnioned above by IZZ - but you won't catch many "flies" this way!!!  ;D hee hee  GET IT??!! ("You'll catch more flies with honey, than you will with vinegar") ;D ;D ;D

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2010, 01:48:52 PM »
I haven't tried this yet but my hair stylist said he just puts enough in a glass of iced water to give it slight tangy flavor and sips several glasses a day.  I'm guessing (duh) you would adjust the amount per the size of the glass.  It is supposed to boost your immune system. I'm thinking if I go out today (lots of studying to do) I will get some to try.  I'll be eager to read all the suggestions.  We used to keep some in our fridge but stopped.

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2010, 02:39:11 PM »
Hey beebs!

I personally like the taste of Bragg's ACV.

I will admit that putting my nose over an open bottle of the undiluted stuff will "clear" my sinuses.
The vinegar aroma is very strong so I try not to do this.

If the ACV taste grosses you out you can add a little lemon and/or lime juice to the ACV and water.

If the tartness bothers you, instead of lemon or lime, try adding sugar-free honey (or other sugar-free low carb flavorings) to the ACV and water mix.

Here's a recipe I like!

2 cups water
1 Tbsp. ACV
2 packets sugar-free (low carb) lemon powder
2 packets Stevia powder
Mix together thoroughly.
Then add ice (optional but good in the summertime)

This drink tastes like regular lemonade with a kick!
But you can adjust these ingredients to suit your taste.

With these options, you are bound to find something that works for you.
What you do today is what matters!

institches9709

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2011, 09:20:38 PM »
Well, after reading this thread, I went out and got a bottle of Braggs ACV and it's not bad. Every morning I put 1 tablespoon in hot water with a green tea bag, then add a little of the sugar free vanilla flavoring and it's not bad at all.  Actually I've kind of gotten use to it and feel like I'm drinking a healthy drink.  Just another thought!

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2011, 09:38:36 PM »
Well, after reading this thread, I went out and got a bottle of Braggs ACV and it's not bad. Every morning I put 1 tablespoon in hot water with a green tea bag, then add a little of the sugar free vanilla flavoring and it's not bad at all.  Actually I've kind of gotten use to it and feel like I'm drinking a healthy drink.  Just another thought!

Hi institches9709!  :)

Real, natural ACV (like Bragg's) is VERY good for you!
You ARE drinking a healthy drink.

Since my post on this last October, I still drink the stuff everyday.

institches9709

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2011, 09:56:59 PM »
Hi Tony,

Well, I responded to your message but I think it ended up somewhere in cyber space and it never showed up here. Guess it's late and time for me to hit the sack for the night.

Anyway, just glad to hear you are still drinking the Braggs ACV as I've heard many good things about it and I really enjoy my hot drink in the morning since I'm not a coffee drinker. Green tea, raspberry flavoring and ACV is pretty tasty. Maybe I'll  have to put it over some ice soon as we are trying to celebrate Spring here in Cincinnati, as the sun was actually out for a little while today.  Woohoo!

Congratulations on your continued weight loss, you are an inspiration to a lot of us beginners as well as the rest of the members who have lost 50+ pounds.  Way to go, that ticker just keeps moving forward!

romarc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2011, 07:23:30 PM »
I'm also still drinking the Braggs every day. 

Really had to "force" myself to drink it mixed with water and lemon (tasted medicinal), but I now put 2 tsp in 16 oz of Crystal Light Green Tea Raspberry or their Green Tea Peach Mango over ice (0 carbs). We were surprised that we actually like and look forward to this drink.  ;D ;D

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2011, 11:06:55 AM »
I'm also still drinking the Braggs every day. 

Really had to "force" myself to drink it mixed with water and lemon (tasted medicinal), but I now put 2 tsp in 16 oz of Crystal Light Green Tea Raspberry or their Green Tea Peach Mango over ice (0 carbs). We were surprised that we actually like and look forward to this drink.  ;D ;D

Hi romarc! :)

This ACV is an acquired taste for most folks.
But once they do, like you, they will come to really like it.

Personally... I LOVE the stuff! ;D

beth823

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2011, 07:29:06 PM »
I used to drink acv daily but got out of the habit.  I have been trying to include it in my salads each day. The benefits really are tremendous. I actually have  a whole book about Bragg's acv and its benefits. If you can find a way to incorporate this into your daily regimen I'm sure you will reap some benefits!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2011, 09:24:20 AM »
Vineager is extremely healthy! My favorite salad dressing is oil and vineager.I love tarragon vineager!I make my own. ;)