Author Topic: only 5 days in and so happy  (Read 2885 times)

vlinder

only 5 days in and so happy
« on: September 27, 2010, 04:39:39 AM »
Well, this morning I decided to weigh myself before I packed away my scales as we are moving.  I was so elated, after 4 days I have lost 3.94lb!!  ;D  I usually battle to lose 1lb in a week, so I cant tell you how happy I am!

On wednesday we are heading across Australia from Perth in Western Australia to the coast of Queensland, so its about a 10 day camping trip depending on road conditions.  Im going to try not to let this trip stop me from eating low carbs though... Im making crustless quiches to take with me for breakfasts, have my spinache and cheese bread and am making the rosemary bread too before we go, (we have a car fridge so it will all keep well.)  Ive found a low carb, low sugar recipe for cookies to which I might make up, (nice to have a bikkie at camp).  So along with some protein and low carb veg and the right snacks (like beef jerky), Im sure I wont feel the need to stray.  I'll let you know how it goes  ;)

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: only 5 days in and so happy
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 08:21:27 AM »
Good luck with your move.  You are going with a plan to eat properly so I'm sure you will do well.  Congrats on your weight loss.  Have a safe journey,

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 09:02:04 AM »
What a great adventure!!! Sounds like a fun road trip. Here's another idea for you, bake off a small ham and hard boil a dozen eggs. With the car fridge that makes for a quick on the road breakfast without any hastle. Good luck!!!
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 09:47:08 AM »
Congrats vlinder!! Don't forget hard boiled eggs! They are great car food, and filling! ;)

KEKE

• I'm Fat!
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - keydenj
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 09:34:39 AM »
vlinder this is a challenge that i know u can over come.. dont get discouraged...u can do it