Author Topic: Good Morning From California!  (Read 3389 times)

CaliGirl

• Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10
    • View Profile
Good Morning From California!
« on: September 27, 2010, 01:28:10 PM »
This feels somewhat like watching a favorite TV show for a season and then ending up on the cast! I feel like I know some of you personally already from reading your posts! I have been hanging out for nearly a month, reading, learning and being encouraged by your success. I finally ordered the book and am looking forward to this journey with you.  I have at least 20 questions and I'm sure most of them will be answered after reading the book, so eagerly awaiting its arrival. I'm one of those challenging people who rarely will eat anything with a face and can't do soy, so I will especially look forward to tips and learning from others living a plant-based, low-carb lifestyle.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and that I am looking forward to standing in the winner's circle with you!  8)

P.S. I come bearing gifts (sort of)  ;D. Truelemon is giving away free samples of their products - no calories, no fat, no sodium, no protein, less than 1 carb per packet and 25% of the daily RDA for Vitamin C! True Orange is my favorite. One packet lightly flavors a quart and a half of water! Here's the link http://www.truelemon.com/free-sample.html?Itemid=226.
Jeremiah 29:11-14

SouthCarolinaLady

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Good Morning From California!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 01:30:57 PM »
Hey from South Carolina!  Welcome to the FTS family.  I only have a few minutes to type, so wanted you to know I'm happy for you and that you are making this journey with us!  We will cross the "skinny finish line" together!
Make it a great day!   :)

SouthCarolinaLady (Susie)

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 01:31:46 PM »
welcome caligirl:) we have been using the lemon & lime flavors of this product for a few months and love it:) FTS will change your life if you commit to it:) good luck  ;D

SherriPie

• Global Moderator
  • Start today, change your tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 03:30:48 PM »
Welcome to the cast CaliGirl. We're all here for you! It's going to change your world!!
Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
http://www.amazon.com/Sherri-Ann-Smith/e/B009G5C0SU/

Or read my weekly column "Byte of Life" at the Feminine Collective
http://femininecollective.com/byte-life-sa-smith/

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 03:37:55 PM »
Welcome CaliGirl!!  I love your TV show analogy!!  This is the best reality show you could have ever chosen to join.  You will love the eating program once you get started and the people on the forum are a great help as I guess you have already realized.  Looking forward to hearing how you progress.

CaliGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2010, 12:40:04 AM »
Thank you so much for the friendly welcome. You are so kind.

Doug's book arrived today and from what I've read so far this will be very doable with a few twists to accommodate my semi-raw food, quasi-vegetarian ways. Dinner tonight was raw yellow squash fettuccini with Bertoli Alfredo and a sprinkle of parmesan. Too good! This will work!

What a great book, Doug! While some of the principles are known to most professional dieters, I think sometimes we don't fully comprehend them or their impact. Your book is user friendly and presented in such a warm and comfortable way taking the mystique out of the science -- well it just works! For me, it got the head knowledge to the heart where it made an impact. Thanks to you (and Sherri, too)!  Definitely seeing several gifts already checked off the Christmas list!! This is waaay too good not to share! ;D

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2010, 09:06:58 AM »
Thanks Caligirl and you ae very welcome :) I was just laughing with Umpa (Sherri) about how happy I am that you have an i in the middle of your name.

Caligirl     :o 

Welcome to the family!   8)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

CaliGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2010, 11:09:21 AM »
Doug, you crack me up!  ;D  :D ;D :D

An "I" as opposed to an "L"?? hahahaha!!!

Now THAT would be some big time spam!!!