Author Topic: Daily calorie intake  (Read 1917 times)

sgmk

• View Profile
Daily calorie intake
« on: October 04, 2010, 08:15:33 AM »
Hi

I am a newbie to this forum.
I read the book and can relate so much to the special person............OMG

My question is the following:
Will I not get sick if I don't consume enough calories on a daily basis?
I followed a diet previously and lost 52 pounds (gained about 25 back), and I had to go see my doctor because I started getting weak, shortness of breath and arethmia.
I did the stress test and the blood work, nothing out of the ordinary.
This was all caused by a lack of calories.

Thanks.

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Daily calorie intake
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 09:08:57 AM »
Welcome to the forum  SGMK!  I will leave the answer to this question to Doug or someone who can answer it properly.  I have been eating the FTS way since mid-July and have never felt better in my life.  My weight is coming down at a steady pace.  My blood sugars and blood pressure are also waaaay down.  I will be going to my doctors in 2 weeks and I can't wait to see what he has to say.  I eat plenty of food, am never hungry, don't have those crazy craves and when I do want something there is a FTS alternative.  I do try to chose a good variety of the healthy things to eat and not just fill up on low carb treats.  I'm not qualified to answer your medical questions, I just know how I feel...and it's amazing!!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 09:28:17 AM »
Time to re-read the book! :D You missed it! Caloriers will never be an issue.There are plenty of calories on this plan! ;D

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 09:47:06 AM »
calorie counting is ridiculous, don't worry about calories, learn your body and eat only when you're hungry......and then, make sure to stay within the no more than 20 carbs per day limit, follow the portion control rules and adhere to the 15 minute rule. You'll be fine, It's time to learn a whole new way of eating  8)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)