Author Topic: Sept. 20th Started Again !  (Read 77306 times)

joagain

Re: Sept. 20th Started Again !
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2010, 07:13:32 AM »
Well another Monday and another big   ZERO
 I am very frustrated ,because I am not going over 20 carbs most of the time under 15. I stoped the SF candies last week still zero .
 I guess that is all I got to say !

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2010, 08:02:30 AM »
Jo, just stay the course. Ask yourself three question

#1- am I enjoying my food?
#2- do I feel better?
#3- do I really want sugar back in my life?

Your body will adjust and the fat will come off if you continue forward. Why is it being so stubborn for you?? I don't know but if you answered "yes" "yes" "no" to the questions does it matter?
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

joagain

« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2010, 08:34:10 AM »
Thanks Doug yes I will stay the course
 YES
YES
NO

That is why I am still here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Have a safe trip !

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2010, 10:00:28 AM »
I cant hardly stay at zero . But I have
breakfast - eggs & turkey sausage for breakfast (my eggs are 0) coffee with cream 5 carbs .
 Lunch -lunch meat with cheese melted on it 0 ccarb
 Supper - shrimp/1/2 cup veggies stirfried in butter 2 carbs
 SF jello with heavy cream 1 carbs
Jo, I assume you posted this to get feedback.  I would be hungry if I ate what you did for the day, especially your lunch.  What I would do is cut back on your morning coffees and for lunch have either the meat and cheese on a whole or 1/2 of a 3net carb wrap with a small salad.  Or put the meat and cheese on a GG Bran Crispbread, then nuke it to melt the cheese with some cucumber slices or a small salad.  I find if I try to eat a light lunch I am nibbling on things in the afternoon (pork rinds, cheese, almonds, SF candy) to get me through to supper time.  I have been trying to break the habit of nibbling and I find this helps.  I also find if I eat lots of vegetables and the wraps etc. with lots of fiber and drink my 8 glasses of water, things move, including the scale.  I usually keep my daily net carbs between 10 & 15 (mostly around 10) and try my best to eat useful carbs that will help fill me up so I don't think about food.  I don't know if this will help you, but try to eat carbs that have a purpose.

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2010, 10:19:57 AM »
ive noticed the better my breakfast the less hungry I am thru the day and Im less inclined to snack....

joagain

« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2010, 12:12:23 PM »
Shihtzumom1 that was mostly for the person asking for 0 days . I normally eat a little more then that I have a small salad with my lunch or some coleslaw that I make myself so I know how many carbs it is . the last couple of weeks I know it was the SF candie holding my weight on but this past week I did it by the book . If I had to say the only thing possible was that I did not drink 8 waters a day but I did drink alot .
 I wish I could stop my coffee but I do love it and I just count 5 carbs but it is really like 3 I am not ever hungry , I feel great since I started this I am just not losing but like Doug said it will come off at some point so I just wait . It is so very fustrating !!!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2010, 06:24:53 PM »
Jo you need to post a food diary here in this thread.You are missing something.That way we can all help you. ;)

joagain

« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2010, 07:25:54 PM »
This what i ate today and it is pretty much what i eat everyday dinners are a little different
 2 turkey patties coffee with heavy cream  3 carbs but I count 5 just to be safe 

Roast beef3 oz/cheese melted 0carbs
1 cup of slaw pkg 5 carbs

3 hotdogs cut up with kraut 3 carbs

Thats pretty much it for today I may eat SF jello with whipped creme 1 carb ,I have drank 64 oz water so far today . So that is a total 14 carbs actually 12 if we dont round up on the breakfast .

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2010, 09:32:26 AM »
Is there carrots in your slaw mix?

joagain

« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2010, 09:33:49 AM »
no mam just cabbage mayo vinigar salt& pepper

SherriPie

• Global Moderator
  • Start today, change your tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2010, 09:10:23 AM »
Something is getting you somewhere. Check all your labels really good. I did that for almost a month, staying under 12 carbs and not loosing a darn thing. I finally changed out the lunchmeat I was eating (that said no carbs) and started loosing instantly. Maybe switch your brands up?? Do you eat a lot of salads? I am on a salad and pumpkin seed kick right now. Anyway Walden Farms has a really good no carb, no calorie Blue Cheese dressing. Love it! It lets you have that flavor and no carbs.
Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
http://www.amazon.com/Sherri-Ann-Smith/e/B009G5C0SU/

Or read my weekly column "Byte of Life" at the Feminine Collective
http://femininecollective.com/byte-life-sa-smith/

joagain

« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2010, 09:36:29 AM »
Thats what i did this week maybe I waseating to much cheese  The waldens farm ranch dressing was not good to me is the blue cheese better . I sse your ticker is moving !!!!! I am clapping for you . Whats weird is I feel smaller /lighter cloths are fitting different . My inchs are the same though too .
 Its just kind of weird maybe this will be the week .I hope so for my brains sake I need to do what dous said and dont worry bout it cause I am gonna continue to eat this way . Thanks sherriepie

SherriPie

• Global Moderator
  • Start today, change your tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2010, 09:54:41 AM »
OMG that ranch dressing was gross, I agree! I like the blue cheese give it a try, I even use it for my bbq pizza.

As for smaller and lighter, I bet you are. It might not show on the scales but can you tell in your clothes?

What state are you in?
Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
http://www.amazon.com/Sherri-Ann-Smith/e/B009G5C0SU/

Or read my weekly column "Byte of Life" at the Feminine Collective
http://femininecollective.com/byte-life-sa-smith/

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2010, 09:59:16 AM »
I use  Kens Steakhouse Buttermilk Ranch cause ranch is the only dressing I like it has 1 carb per serving.

joagain

« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2010, 10:16:15 AM »
I am in alabama I found a 1 carb bacon ranch that I like  but 0 carb would be better ,I will try the Blue cheese I guess I have never tried any blue cheese . Yes Sherri I can tell in my cloths but my inchs have stayed the same in 3 weeks also it is weird . Have you noticed how the people that have put up pics LOOK like they have lost more then the actual weight they lost maybe it is because the protein is feeding the muscles even if you are not exercising . Maybe so I hope so .