Author Topic: Before Pic  (Read 11619 times)

joagain

Re: Before Pic
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2010, 02:37:14 PM »
Maddysmom the bacon wrapped chicken is very ,very good just becareful not to cook it to long nothing worse then having to choke the chicken down LOL Remember you can springle cheese  on it if you want to . I am making bacon wrapped jalpenos stuffed with cream cheese tonight.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2010, 09:33:57 AM »
Jo check out my contest for vegetarian foods.There is a stuffed pepper recipe that is beautiful, you would love it! :)

joagain

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2010, 09:39:10 AM »
I will . I made the peppers last night with no gloves & my hands burnt for 4 hours I will not make that mistake again ! :P

Maddysmom

• Global Moderator
  • A year from now you'll wish you'd started today
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2010, 10:38:01 AM »
Thanks for the advice on the chicken recipe Jo.  Oooh...I bet the cheese on top would make it even better!

As of today, I think I will start weighing on MONDAYS!  Finally....I am down 2 more pounds this morning!  I usually record my weight on Fridays, and I had stayed the same last week.  What a GREAT way to start of a new week!  (Still....I won't eat desserts every day this week!  ha ha)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 10:41:38 AM by Maddysmom »

owensmath

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2010, 11:40:32 AM »
Maddysmom, are you going to the tailgate on Saturday?

Maddysmom

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2010, 12:01:04 PM »
Hi Owensmath!  Yes, I will be there, but Phil has to work.  Will you be there?  I've got to email the plebe mom from Cornelia, GA, because I think she is wanting to come this week too.  She is also a teacher!  You will really like her! 

owensmath

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2010, 01:32:53 PM »
It will be just me and my two non-Mid boys this week. Jeff has somewhere else he has to be.

Maddysmom

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2010, 04:34:45 PM »
Ok great!  We need to talk later this week to discuss what we want for dessert!  Right now I'm thinking cheesecake, but who knows by Saturday!  :)