Author Topic: It's Contagious!!  (Read 4003 times)

Maddysmom

• Global Moderator
  • A year from now you'll wish you'd started today
    • View Profile
    • Email
It's Contagious!!
« on: October 20, 2010, 10:06:53 AM »
On Monday night, Owensmath and I commented back and forth about FTS (success, recipes, and etc.) on Facebook.  Yesterday I had two different friends send me messages that they saw our comments, got curious, and went online and ordered the book!   I was SO happy to hear that!   

Update:  I'm down 17 lbs in 5 weeks on FTS  (total loss now 41lbs)

Happy in Georgia!
Jan

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: It's Contagious!!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 10:18:51 AM »
How great Maddysmom!!

joagain

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 10:20:30 AM »
As they say on here WOOT

Maddysmom

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 10:47:55 AM »
Thanks! I'm so excited about this eating plan.
Last night I made a breakfast quiche recipe I found on the recipe exchange.  (I was out of bacon so I substituted sausage.) I brought it in to the office with me today to share with my co-workers!  They loved it!  It sure didn't taste like "diet food".  ha ha

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 10:56:32 AM »
Thanks Jan and Donna :) It's true, many people need to have someone recommend a weight-loss program to them before they'll start. There are so many scams out there people are sick of wasting time and money just to end up failing in the end.

Word of mouth is the single best way to "spread the love" about FAT TO SKINNY and you guys (readers) are the only ones who can do it without it sounding like a sales pitch from me  :-\  you know what I mean? I really count on all of your help and the help of the media to let people in need know that we're truly on to something here and their lives can absolutely be changed for the better if they give FTS a shot....... So what else can we do to spread the word?

Here's a list of suggestions for anyone who would like to help the movement grow.

1- Place a reader testimonial on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Wal Mart and any other retail site you come across selling FTS. This also includes any social sites, diet blogs and other forums you may be visiting or active in.

Click to review on Wal Mart- http://www.walmart.com/ip/11035028#ShortReviewTitleBar

Click to review on Amazon- http://www.amazon.com/FAT-SKINNY-Fast-Easy-Exercise/dp/1402771339

Click to review on Barnes and Noble- http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Fat-to-Skinny-Fast-and-Easy/Doug-Varrieur/e/9781402771330

2- In your testimony be sure to include the web address to the forum- http://www.FATtoSKINNY.net   
and to the FTS web site  http://www.FATtoSKINNY.com    

3- If you happen to have a web page of your own it would be GREATLY appreciated if you would place a link to the FTS website on your web site. If you choose to place a link with a book pic that would be wonderful :) The book pic and other pics can be downloaded and re-sized to your needs from here-  

http://www.fattoskinny.com/DougVarrieurImages.htm

You know guys, I have only one goal in life   "to help as many people on the planet as I can before I die"

Your help is greatly appreciated  :)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 01:34:27 PM by Doug Varrieur »
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

Maddysmom

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2010, 11:46:57 AM »
Thank YOU Doug for sharing this information with the world!  I will definitely continue to help "spread the love"!! 

KEKE

• I'm Fat!
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - keydenj
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2010, 09:20:46 PM »
yes we will. i cooked a few of the meals to prove that the flavor is there and they loved it

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2010, 10:29:56 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

owensmath

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2010, 03:25:42 PM »
Dear Maddysmom,
I have my map to the new location for our Saturday tailgate printed out. I am buying heavy cream on my way home so I can make the almond meal brownies from this reader's forum.... yummy.... I will bring you a few on Saturday. I'm not sure what I may make tomorrow night.
YAY! 

Maddysmom

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2010, 11:53:18 AM »
Oh my goodness!!  I got to try Donna's almond brownies on Saturday, and they were absolutely delicious!!   I ate that thing SO fast like somebody was going to try and take it from me!!  ha ha  Thank you Donna!  It's so much easier doing this with a friend.  You are the BEST!!!

I am still amazed at how FTS works.  I thought I had tried EVERY diet in the world.....HOW did I miss this information?  No doctor EVER told me to just cut out the sugar.   I just can't figure out why???

owensmath

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2010, 03:00:35 PM »
You're so welcome, Maddysmom! I enjoyed the cheesecake that you brought, too! mmmm

Also, we each ordered the chicken stir fry for lunch, but left off the brown rice it normally comes with.