Author Topic: The Rock of Beeble  (Read 21674 times)

joagain

Re: The Rock of Beeble
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2010, 09:41:05 AM »
Thanks Umpa I dont know if I would call me a success story yet ,but I am trying to be ! And yes umpa he is and my husband i am slowly pulling them  in tyler was half way there anyway . The other day Iwas eating 1 of his SF Murray PB cookies and he said mom dont do that you are gonna mess up I said it is 4 carbs and I saved up for it . He told me I ttell him what to he so he can do it for me .  & you are right I will not quit again ,well i cant Im strapped in   ;D ;D
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 09:42:57 AM by joagain »

SherriPie

• Global Moderator
  • Start today, change your tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2010, 09:54:26 AM »
Thanks Umpa I dont know if I would call me a success story yet ,but I am trying to be ! And yes umpa he is and my husband i am slowly pulling them  in tyler was half way there anyway . The other day Iwas eating 1 of his SF Murray PB cookies and he said mom dont do that you are gonna mess up I said it is 4 carbs and I saved up for it . He told me I ttell him what to he so he can do it for me .  & you are right I will not quit again ,well i cant Im strapped in   ;D ;D

You are a success story...you are already a 3rd of the way there! You totally rock!
Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
http://www.amazon.com/Sherri-Ann-Smith/e/B009G5C0SU/

Or read my weekly column "Byte of Life" at the Feminine Collective
http://femininecollective.com/byte-life-sa-smith/

joagain

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2010, 10:39:49 AM »
Thanks sherriepie

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2010, 11:20:54 AM »
Does ANYONE have a FTS recipe for white dinner rolls? Im desperate I need it  for tomorrow ASAP!!!  ???

CaliGirl

• Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2010, 01:56:34 PM »
Does ANYONE have a FTS recipe for white dinner rolls? Im desperate I need it  for tomorrow ASAP!!!  ???
Beebs, not a FTS recipe but you can try here
http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/little_dinner_rolls.html

http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/bread_recipes.html

Jeremiah 29:11-14

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2010, 04:01:14 PM »
That looks nice but I have no idea what carbalose flour is. I wonder if almond meal would work.....

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2010, 08:20:20 AM »
Beebs why didn't you email me????

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2010, 09:22:57 AM »
Well the almond meal did not work in that recipe. It was awful lol.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2010, 08:26:06 AM »
To Beebs and Everyone on the Forum,
If I don't answer your post(because I missed it) and you need help ,please email me.I am always here to help you.I check email twice aday and I work the forum once a day .If I don't answer you within 24  hours and you need help send me a email and tell me where your question is. :)

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2010, 08:44:26 AM »
i have cheated and cheated I feel rotten. My mom is having a serious physical problem and so on top of my job I have taken over all her work PLUS taking care of her. Im exhausted all the time and by the time Im finished cooking for everyone else I dont feel like cooking for me. No one else will eat my food and Im at a loss. I also got bad news from the kidney doctor yesterday. He said my sodium level is dangerously low.  He all but pushed me down to the lab for more blood work. Im scared and I know I havent been eating right. Will someone come cook for me?  :'(

DoreenBar

• MSN Messenger - halfway37@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2010, 09:01:00 AM »
So Sorry To Read This Beebs...Hang in there gurl...Life can make alot of things tuff and eating right can be one of them... :'(
Live each day as if it was on purpose.

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2010, 09:21:24 AM »
Beebs, we love you and this hurts my heart to read, makes me want to give you a big hug, sit you down and cook for you, lets start with a big hug.

HUGZ

Now lets concentrate on your food. You need to get back to the basics of fresh foods. meat, poultry, fish and greens, eggs and cheeses etc... I've watched over the past couple of months and it seems you've really drifted away from the basics. I want you to go right back to those basics.

Lets start with today; Eggs and protein for breakfast, tuna wrap (in lettuce) for lunch and a chicken breast with cauli mashed tators and broccoli for dinner.

I also want you to go back to the FAT TO SKINNY book ingredient list and remind yourself of all the FTS suggested foods.

The truth is honey, only you can take care of you, prioritize!  ;)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2010, 09:27:45 AM »
Beebs I know you know this ,but you are a type 1 diabetic! I wish I could come cook for you! But I can't so all I can tell you is I am here for you.I understand stress and that alone is horrible for you my dear friend,but you have to eat right! One of my best friends who is a type one just came by my house.She is losing her vision and her legs are going numb and she can't walk long because she won't eat right.The doctors say there is nothing they can do for her because she has abused her body for too long. She is the kind of person who will browse the dessert bar and then decide how many desserts she is gonna have and then adjust her insulin for what she is eating.And she is only in her late 50's! When she eats Fat to Skinny she doesn't have these issues but she won't eat right.
We are all here for you but you have to do the right thing for your health.I can't do it for you!(although I will harass you ! :D)
Its not so much about weight loss for you its about good health.The weight loss is just a by product of getting your sugars in line.
I am getting off the soapbox now! :)

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2010, 09:31:09 AM »
Do I have to eat tuna? yuck!  :P

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2010, 09:33:28 AM »
No my friend but you do need protien! We luv ya beebs! ;)