Author Topic: One Minute Muffins  (Read 26279 times)

Alex Cruz

• Forget yesterday, live today for a better tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: One Minute Muffins
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2011, 03:55:28 PM »
Thanks for the info.. I really want to make something like this to have around especially for the summer.. Now that I will have time till my next semester, I need to bake and try some yummy stuff.. I wish someone would bake F2S yummies and sell them... hint hint to anyone out there.... ;)
Alex

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2011, 08:12:15 AM »
We will see Alex ;)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2011, 09:13:26 AM »
Almost ZERO CARBS! This One Minute Muffin recipe has been turned into breads, pancakes, muffins....even desserts. No other single recipe has had so many variations created. Its delicious, fast to make AND won't make you FAT. Check out the original recipes here and enjoy Eating Great and Losing Weight!

CLICK- http://www.fattoskinny.net/index.php?topic=968.0
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

Rena

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2011, 01:41:27 PM »
Almost ZERO CARBS! This One Minute Muffin recipe has been turned into breads, pancakes, muffins....even desserts. No other single recipe has had so many variations created. Its delicious, fast to make AND won't make you FAT. Check out the original recipes here and enjoy Eating Great and Losing Weight!

CLICK- http://www.fattoskinny.net/index.php?topic=968.0

I love it! I'm making a 'corndog' today using flaxmeal. It's such an easy recipe and you can do so much with it.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2011, 06:04:44 PM »
The One Minute Muffin is to low carb cooking as the Sawsall is to home remodeling.

Once you discover it, you wonder how you managed so long without it! ;)
What you do today is what matters!

joagain

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2011, 08:43:13 PM »
Tell me exactly how yall guys make them because mine taste like CRAP!!!!

Amber

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2011, 03:46:47 PM »
joagain - I use this from the FTS board - I use almond meal with just a tiny bit of the Flax

1 minute muffin

1 tsp butter, soft
1 egg
¼ cup almond meal or flax meal (or combination of both!)
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp xylitol – optional
1 tbsp heavy cream or splash of water
A sprinkle of Parmesan optional
A couple pinches of salt

Mix ingredients together and pour into a square plastic container.  Microwave on high for 1 min 30 seconds.  Pop right out of the container, cool, and slice horizontally.

shawn116

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2011, 05:12:33 PM »
If you use the almond meal it is a much milder flavor.  It is for sure my favorite to use.  I've also like the golden flax meal, but the regular flax is just to stong of flavor for me. :P :P 

joagain

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2011, 05:46:54 PM »
ok I will try it I have made it with the regular flax and did not like it then I found the golden and tried it and did not like that .  I will give these a try see if it is any better to me thanks

Rena

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2011, 06:22:30 PM »
I make mine a little different ...

I spray a Pyrex cup with "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" about 10 times. Then I add just an egg white, a little salt, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, 1/4 cup flaxmeal, and some water. If I'm making it into a bread, I might add some dill seasoning, or for muffins/packcakes I'll add some cinnamon. Then I microwave it for 90 seconds to 2 minutes. If I'm making a piece of bread, I'll use a square Tupperware-like dish. If I'm making a muffin, I just leave it in the Pyrex cup. And lately for pancakes I've been spooning them out onto a microwave-safe plate and cooking them that way. They are so much better than how they turned out on the stove!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2011, 10:00:10 AM »
I just bought some silicone bakeware for the microwave to play with.I will report back.I love these! I can't believe you can bake in the microwave.  :D

Amber

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2011, 05:38:04 PM »
This is a favorite of mine for bread and toast. Tried it this morning as a muffin.  Put the xylitol and added a few chocolate chips (sugar free).  Very good and great with coffee.

shawn116

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2011, 06:15:46 PM »
Umpa I found the silicone muffin cups at Jo Ann Fabrics a local fabric and craft store...  I used them this morning to make the one minute banana nut muffins.  I doubled the recipe and it made 6 nice size muffins!!  :o    Very good!!  I could only eat two  ;) ;)  I'm really looking forward to my coffee in the morning  ;D ;D   I think I am going to love these things....

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2011, 07:41:16 PM »
I pulled out my silicone too.I am gonna try to make a cake in the microwave ;)

Rena

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2011, 10:07:20 AM »
Thanks for the info, TooSweet. I'll have to check out Joann's here. :)