Author Topic: Dinner for two  (Read 4157 times)

jacksprattswife

• View Profile
Dinner for two
« on: November 15, 2010, 12:05:51 AM »
Dinner for us is usually some kind of protein that Mr. Jack Spratt the low fat dieter can tolerate plus a big salad.  It gets boring!  I usually have a glass of white wine (or two) before dinner with a little bit of cheese or veggie snacks.  Jack fills himself up with cereal and toast later on during the evening.  My protein keeps me going pretty well for the evening.  Sometimes I nibble on more cheese

Jackspratat'swife

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dinner for two
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 10:44:21 AM »
On what page of the book is pre-snacking before meals with a few glasses of wine?I think I missed that page???? :D You need to commit to fat to skinny,lose the weight, and get hot! Hubby will walk away from the cereal and walk straight to you ;D

jacksprattswife

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 05:20:40 PM »
The whole time that I have been doing low carb ( and lost 20lbs) I snacked in between meals on cheese!  Also i never gave up my glass on wine in the evening!  That's what made it so do able!

Jackspratt's wife!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 08:24:49 AM »
Nor should you.I am a big beliver in giving up nothing .I think there is a replacement for everything.You can drink and still lose weight. ;)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 07:50:01 PM »
Dinner for us is usually some kind of protein that Mr. Jack Spratt the low fat dieter can tolerate plus a big salad.  It gets boring!  I usually have a glass of white wine (or two) before dinner with a little bit of cheese or veggie snacks.  Jack fills himself up with cereal and toast later on during the evening.  My protein keeps me going pretty well for the evening.  Sometimes I nibble on more cheese

Jackspratat'swife

You need my cookbook  ;), variety is the spice of life!
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)