Author Topic: ALL YOU CAN EAT! 6 day Carnival Cruise!!  (Read 3259 times)

BICEP

• View Profile
ALL YOU CAN EAT! 6 day Carnival Cruise!!
« on: November 27, 2010, 08:54:14 AM »
Hi guys,

Heading out early Monday morning for a 6 day 'All You Can Eat' Carnival Cruise out of Miami!  I am now 260 from my 299....down 39 pounds.  ;D
When I get back I am hoping to be down another 5-10 pounds.  I go nuts on cardio when I'm on a ship like that.  In the gym and I walk the track up top.
I will do this for the first time with the Fat to Skinny technology.  ;)  I'm bringing my 0 carb protein powder and vitamins!  Quite excited.

Any other eating travel tips are welcome if you have ANY!

I will report back on my sucess.

Thanks,  :-*

BICEP (Rick) 

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: ALL YOU CAN EAT! 6 day Carnival Cruise!!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 09:00:41 AM »
You will do great! I went on a 7 day cruise last January with my daughter Haley Rae and the cruise ship I was on had a huge section on the buffet that was low carb.There are alot of diabetics on cruise ships.( its a aging thing) The restraunts also will cater to you.Food was not a issue.Have a great time!

joagain

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 09:10:12 AM »
Have fun !!!! Congrats on the weight loss !!!!

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 09:28:35 AM »
Have fun!!

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 12:14:00 PM »
Going on our first cruise in February and the first thing we checked out was the availability of FTS friendly food.  Does not seem to be an issue, we are really looking forward to it. Ours is on Carnival too, looking forward to hearing some tips and tricks!

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

BICEP

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2010, 12:41:53 PM »
I will report back with pleasure!  The good thing about these cruises is that there are ALL kinds of foods...FtoS friendly for sure.  However, the FtoS foods we all know we can have are amongst the EVIL foods we all loved before we all chose to be skinny people.  It will certainly put WILL POWER to the test.  But it should not be a problem. Day by day!

All is good....

BICEP

Joanne

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2010, 08:28:35 PM »
We are going on the Allure of the Seas for our 30th anniversary during Valentine's week.Please pass along any FTS tips you come up with while cruising!
Have a wonderful trip ;D

thedaltons6

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2010, 07:31:25 AM »
I leave friday for carnival for 4 days....will post as well. Have a great time!!
weight loss Center is your best free resource for [url=http://www.fattoskinny.com/]weight loss[/url]

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2010, 12:49:41 PM »
wow, this is a cruisin' group ;D

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2