Author Topic: Guaranteed Weight-Loss , Make this FAT TO SKINNY New Years Resolution  (Read 5624 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Guaranteed weight loss , Make this FAT TO SKINNY New Years Resolution

All too often people make a new years resolution to lose 10, 20, 50 or 100+ pounds only to fall off the "diet wagon" 2-3 weeks into January. This year I want you make the resolution to simply stick to the FAT TO SKINNY program and be active in the forum. That's it, no more no less.

If you do this weight loss, higher energy levels, balanced blood sugar and all round better health will be the result. Remember, your return to good health is not a race, it's a step by step process that will come with your steady persistence and will remain with the FAT TO SKINNY lifestyle change.

Happy Holidays to all!
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Guaranteed Weight-Loss , Make this FAT TO SKINNY New Years Resolution
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 09:33:23 AM »
I'm in Doug!  I not only intend on taking off those last few pounds, but to continue the FTS way to keep it off.  I don't ever want to feel like I have the last 20 years.  I am enjoying the new me.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.  2011 is going to be a great year!!

scottinflorida

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 08:42:24 PM »
Count me in too!  My resolution is not to "lose" weight, it's to keep losing weight.  If I keep the same rate, I should be at my goal by summertime.  As you guys might know, I post my progress every week - Wednesday is my "Weigh Day" and it keeps me on track.  I want everyone to hold me accountable here!  2011 is going to be a great year!

Scott

Maddysmom

• Global Moderator
  • A year from now you'll wish you'd started today
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 09:46:27 AM »
I'm in!!  Just told my husband last night that it's going to be SO nice to enjoy New Year's Eve and not be thinking about "what diet I'll start tomorrow....ugh"  ha ha   

Since my bloodwork came back so good last week (cholesterol down from 249 to 169), I don't have to see my doctor again for 6 months.  My appointment is set for June 18. My goal is to have off another 50 lbs by then!  He asked me SO many questions about what I'm eating.  I may just buy HIM a copy of FTS so he can recommend it to his other patients!!

joagain

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 10:11:14 AM »
Go Maddysmom !!

Count me in also , I think I am also going to lock my scale up and only weigh once a month !

scottinflorida

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2010, 10:23:18 AM »
Maddysmom, excellent point - lots of people will make a resolution to lose weight in 2011, but how many of them will have a plan (or a clue) about how to make it happen?  They will be searching for the "latest and greatest" diet fad, and probably making the diet pill scammers even richer.  We have a huge head start on all of them - we know what works because it is already working.

;D

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2010, 09:09:48 AM »
You go Maddys Mom! Great numbers! ;D

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2010, 03:27:16 PM »
I'm in too, Doug!  :)

And congratulations to everyone who has moved closer to their weight loss goal in 2010.
May we all reach our goals in 2011! ;D ;D ;D
What you do today is what matters!

llht810

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2011, 10:43:00 AM »
I AM IN!!! ;D I cannot wait to see some results....This new lifestyle seems very easy to follow, Along with Forum.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2011, 03:53:27 PM »
Welcome llht810! If I can help you please ask.I am umpa,dougs wife.I have a column on the homepage called ask umpa where i can convert your favorite recipes to fat to skinny friendly.

Hope

• Just keep trying, don't give up! We are worth it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2011, 02:50:24 PM »
Hi Doug,  I'm still here and am doing well.  Hope you had a nice Christmas and a will have a Great New Year too!  I know I will, I went to the doctor again and my blood sugars are still normal and my blood pressure is too. I am working towards my last 20 pounds of weight loss.  My back is much better now and soon I will be able to exercise again and walk the beach and do most of what I use to.  Thankyou so much for being there for us and also your wife.
Hope

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2011, 11:24:37 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2011, 09:06:28 AM »
You are very welcome Hope! There are some great recipes that have been added to the forum since you left(carrot cake my favorite!) and Izzet has organized all the recipes. :)