Author Topic: april 12th  (Read 213494 times)

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
Re: april 12th
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2010, 08:49:11 PM »
OK Joanne here is how my day went today ;D started the morning with 3 or 4 cups of unflavored black coffee...then did about 30 minutes worth of stretching,followed by 3 sets of 30 situps(OK i am bearing my soul here...the first week i could only do 3 sets of 5) i plan on trying to increase that by 5 per set per week.then for brunch i had 2 slices of my bread(last 2 pieces) each topped with a piece of baby Swiss & prosciutto ham toasted in the toaster oven, and some olives and pork rinds on the side and a diet coke w/lime for my drink.after that i walked my big sweet puppy for about 3 miles...(she has lost about 10 lbs on this plan as well)after the walk i came home and whipped up a new loaf of bread(trying sour cream & chive this time) while it was baking in the oven i grabbed 2 slices of sharp cheddar and rolled it up with cappacolla ham,had a sugarfree jello cup and just drank h2o.then my wife got home from work and i took her for a walk :)  and after i type this last line i am hitting the showers and sitting down to watch a little TV with a sugarfree Popsicle ;D  by my count that's less than 2 carbs for today(i am counting the black,unflavored coffee as 0 carbs)

Joanne

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2010, 08:56:08 PM »
Thank you for sharing... :)

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2010, 09:13:21 PM »
Meh?

katary

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2010, 10:14:33 PM »
 ;D well i made it thru with flying colors..while everbody else was chowing down on the bread&ribs i stuck to my guns and ordered blackened chicken breast and cut it up,to top my salad with!!! lol every fat person at the table said"you'll never loose weight that way,if you don't allow yourself to eat what you like sometimes you'll end up falling off the wagon and then you will gain ALL the weight back plus more" ENABLERS!!!!! always want you to be like them>>> how many times have you heard that? afterwards we went back to my moms & while they devoured sugar filled desserts, i took all the kids to the park(walked there & back) and i even spent about an hour swinging on the swings:) it was a blast...tomorrow is weigh in day..hope i get a good # !!!!

owensmath

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2010, 05:10:50 AM »
Way to go!!! That took some resolve and you made it!!! Just imagine at the Thanksgiving gathering....you'll be skinny and they'll be fat and begging you to tell them how to get healthy! : )

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2010, 08:25:54 AM »
w00t!!! Go katary Go katary!!!

katary

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2010, 11:49:34 AM »
drum roll pleeeeeeaasseeeeee.......241lbs>>>> that's 9 more LBS for a grand total of 34 lbs in a completed 4 weeks of FATTOSKINNY living. we are going to Florida on vacation on June 5th,my original goal was to hit 230 by then....i think i am changing that to 225 ;D i will also tell you this,yesterday i wore a pair of jeans that i tried on and couldn't even come close to getting buttoned just 2 weeks ago,and i felt like a teenager because they kept falling to my hips....sweet...don't forget to go to amazon.com & Barnes and nobles.com to write a review and rate Doug's book ;)

Joanne

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2010, 01:28:45 PM »
All I can say is WOW!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2010, 05:11:30 PM »
 ;D  I am very happy for you Katary!

katary

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2010, 09:15:54 AM »
 ;D as all of you know this video contest has & will continue to consume my whole life till may 26th :) that being said i am more than happy to report,that even with a BUNCH of sitting on my BUTT this week i still managed to weigh in today at 236 lbs :o thats 5 more lbs for a total of 39 lbs in 5 weeks of FATTOSKINNY living... i am more than happy with the results so far.
       and i know youre sick of hearing it,but my heart wont let me not say it...please vote everyday thru may 26th:) many ty's gary&katie

link to vote;  http://tuition-tales.com/video-contest-entry-profile.asp?vid=3884435C5C49430B830143081D338447

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2010, 09:29:19 AM »
You keep it up buddy!I am very happy for you! I saw your daughters facebook video and she is very sweet!You should be very proud of her! ;D

liveright101

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2010, 11:59:39 AM »
So cool to hear everyone's accomplishments!!! You all are awesome!!
L
"The vision must be followed by the venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps -- we must step up the stairs."  -- Vance Havner

katary

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2010, 01:00:19 PM »
 ;D ok another week in the books:0 a little disappointed..but still lost 2lbs>> down to 234lbs, for a grand total of 41lbs in 6 weeks of FATTOSKINNY living,activity WAY down this week,so its my own fault!
 a very BIG thank you for all of the birthday wishes:) and all i want from you folks for my birthday is:) VOTES everyday thru may 26th,race is tight 30 votes either way:) please help& if its your 1st time make sure you verify your emaill address thru the link the send you after you vote:) again ty's a plenty:)

link to vote;  http://tuition-tales.com/video-contest-entry-profile.asp?vid=3884435C5C49430B830143081D338447

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2010, 05:53:08 PM »
Congrats on the weight loss Katary!I vote everyday!Keep sending the email link to me though. ;)

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2010, 05:53:31 PM »
Me too!