Author Topic: april 12th  (Read 222805 times)

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
Re: april 12th
« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2010, 11:37:22 AM »
i am feeling especially thin today:) so i decided to take some pic's, seeing is believing!!!!

katary

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2010, 11:38:33 AM »
 ;D

katary

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2010, 11:40:40 AM »
 :o

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2010, 01:19:39 PM »
Looking good pal, hard to believe isn't it... I remember when I first dropped all my weight I still thought of myself as heavy for almost a year!...it was weird  :o
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

katary

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2010, 01:51:21 PM »
your right doug!!! i have that one pair of shorts downstairs, i try them on every week...until i can wear them without..... well, leaving anything to the imagination...lol, i am going to think i am still overweight...that was my goal when i started>to fit in those damn things again..and till that happens I AIN'T STOPPIN >:(

gonnagetthere

« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2010, 01:53:28 PM »
Well I wonder why you feel thinner ? It must be because you are ! You look great Gary I know you are proud of yourself , I hope I am as strong as you . Sometimes I dont think so . :-\

katary

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2010, 02:27:51 PM »
well Jo,i have had my moments,but with each passing week it just gets easier,and being soooooo freakin close to where i want to be just makes me stronger;) hey we've all been there,countless # of times"this is it,i am going to do this" FTS just happened to be the one time that i actually carried thru with my "this is the last time" moment!
its like Doug always says"you have to really want it & dedicate yourself to it" don't let this be another failed attempt!!!!!!!!! YOU have it in you to succeed here,but you must not let FOOD control your future.....ITS FOOD ............just food :-\

katary

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #112 on: August 29, 2010, 01:14:14 AM »
what a long strange trip its been:) hey it took me 20 weeks,but here i sit at 10 lbs below my original weight loss goal....oops make that 12 lbs......tonite after walking the dogs& watching the Reds & the Bengals both lose..... i stepped on the scale......and "BAM" 188 LBS is the # that came up:) i am elated.....so the ZERO carb thingy did do something good :o..... so i guess i will be starting my "maintaining" journey!!!!!!!!!>>>>>> all i can say is "THANK YOU" Doug & Umpa for your help & support.... and wish ALL FTS folks new & old "GOOD LUCK" going forward 8)

PS... Doug i am not giving up on the 32" waist you mentioned!!!!!!! >>>> that is what i will be working on:)

gonnagetthere

« Reply #113 on: August 29, 2010, 06:30:51 AM »
Congrats Gary , thought you got rid of me didnt you ?  I know you feel like a different person !

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 29, 2010, 07:54:43 AM »
Wow, how wonderful for you!  Congratulatons!!  I know I said this before, but you are an inspiration to us all!

owensmath

« Reply #115 on: August 29, 2010, 07:58:02 AM »
Gary, how tall are you?

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #116 on: August 29, 2010, 09:47:53 AM »
Katary you are a inspiration!You have conquered and I am very proud of you! The lessons you have learned will be with you forever!***HUGZ***

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #117 on: August 29, 2010, 09:54:41 AM »
Congrats Gary....now lets talk maintenance if you wish to stay where you are. Begin slowly......very slowly. add 10 carbs back into your eating plan per week until the scale stops moving down. once you stabilize stop and see where you are in your counts. Stay within that range and keep weekly weighins until you're comfortable that you've found your personal balance point.

I suggest you always stay away from refined sugar foods and grain based foods like breads, pasta etc... You have broken the sugar addiction but it WILL come back if you eat these types of foods. , instead decide what fruits and veggies you miss the most and add one per week into the party.

I find myself very comfortable on maintenance, I enjoy Umpas low sugar baked goods and candies for sweets, an apple a week (usually takes a week to eat one) and I rarely if ever break the 20 carb per day intake point. For me breaking 20 carbs per day will make the pants get tight....been there done that...don't want to go back.  >:( Your help to the other members of this FTS family has been and I'm sure will continue to be invaluable and I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say thanks and;

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

Cyndi

• Waiting & blessing the Savior...Shalom † Peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 29, 2010, 10:15:42 AM »
So blessed by your life Gary! You may never know the impact of the inspiration you have caused
us to see in our hearts! Thank you for following the Plan with great obedience and confidence!
I have tears in the beauty of it all being revealed right before our eyes~

Lord bless us.... every one of us!
We will get there too folks!
Keep moving forward Fat to Skinny Soldiers!! This is a NEW DAY! Amen! ......ONWARD MARCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \:D/

.. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
2 Corinthians 3:17

katary

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #119 on: August 29, 2010, 10:29:35 AM »
wowza:) Doug no worries.... sugar will be my enemy till the end of my life(which by the way,will be considerably longer thanks to you) Donna i am 6'3" tall:) and thank you to everyone:) now i just have to find a freakin JoB:(