Author Topic: Could this be stalling me ?  (Read 2614 times)

joagain

Could this be stalling me ?
« on: January 03, 2011, 08:08:56 AM »
This is the ingredients in my 0 carb sweetner the brand is Superose Liquid sweetner I only use it in my coffee (decaf) in the morning with HC

Water, Sodium Saccharin N.f. 2.5%, Benzoic Acid and Methyl Paraben As Preservatives

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Could this be stalling me ?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 08:48:09 AM »
I don't think so Jo.Saccharin is not a sugar alcohol. ;)

joagain

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 09:03:50 AM »
Thanks Umpa I am just trying to find the problem ,I feel like I have to be missing something .

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 09:33:14 AM »
I find when I obsess too much on a problem it gets worse or doesn't get solved.Sometimes you just need to move on and give it time.If you are staying under your 20 carbs a day you will be successful.You have lost 21 pounds and that is great! But if you think you are missing something do what mouseissue does and write everything down and do the math.Then look at your list and if something stands out to you check the ingredient list or ask umpa. ;)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 09:35:28 AM »
I don't think so either Jo, sometimes the body just needs adjustment time. One thing I will caution you on is portion sizes. Remember, as you shrink you need less and less food to satisfy your bodies needs. Notice I said bodies needs not your minds needs  ;)

I want you to really pay attention to your bodies signals to you, only eat when you are truly hungry, only eat enough to satisfy the hunger and follow the 15 minute rule.  I find the "half a dat" method that I developed very useful, simply make a normal plate then take a second empty plate and remove 1/2 of the food from plate 1 to plate 2....set it aside. Now you'll sit down and eat 1/2 the original portion, wait 15 minutes and see how you feel. If you're still hungry go hit up the second plate, if not.....well you get the picture :)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

joagain

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 10:04:09 AM »
Thanks Guys !!! I will do both !

thedaltons6

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2011, 07:20:34 AM »
Hey Jo
How much water ya drinkin??? I found that when I wasnt drinkin enough it stalled me....just a thought
Everyone is different
weight loss Center is your best free resource for [url=http://www.fattoskinny.com/]weight loss[/url]

joagain

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2011, 08:15:11 AM »
Hey thedaltons6  for the last 2 weeks I have been drinking about 80 ounces of water . Before I was drinking alot of water but not enough so I stepped it up 2 weeks ago ,maybe it will show up on Mondays weigh in . Hope so anyway ,