Author Topic: How Do I set my Eating Schedule?  (Read 8768 times)

Kale4life1

• View Profile
How Do I set my Eating Schedule?
« on: January 05, 2011, 08:21:39 PM »
Hello, I am a 20, soo to be 21 Year Old From Ontario Canada, I'm a Full-Time College Student, and am at College at least 4 Days/Week. My schedules change constantly. I'm on a curling team at my college. I'm currently 288 lbs and stand 6'1" Tall. My Body Physique is an Endomorphic Structure and I've had a big flabby body all my life. I wear a 40" waist pair of jeans, I am also a Defensive Tackel when I play football. I'm now trining for offseason Football in prep for the next football Season. my flabby regoins are my abdiminium region, sides, rear end, and a bit on the thighs. I have muscular legs and can squat 215 lbs deflift 175 lbs, I can feel my abs behind my felly fat and now I just have to lose the fat. I am now making my new years resolution that Id go to my gym constantly and use my membership so it doesn't go to waste. How can I work my food Schedule if I'm at college from 8 a.m. to almost 4 p.m. that same day with a schedule that my classes are all at different times and if I'm playing sports and training for others, How can I use a food schedule, and what amount of Sugars could I have if I'm in a gym working out, I.E. Can I have a Gatorade or do I just drink water? I was even told in my college program to drink Gatorade for the Electrolytes so I can stay awake as my Progam I'm a roady for concerts, plays and other forms of entertainment? I'm also a baseball Umpire in the summertime, Am I OK for a Gatorade when I'm behind the plate due to myself sweating buckets while in full gear with a hot sun overhead as I Umpire baseball?

Note I do use a Wii FIT at my house and everywhere I travel in my town is on foot. Except for in Lightning, but Rain, Sleet, Snow, Fog, Sun, I always walk, I even bike when my Bike's repared I'm going to be  Biking all Summer.

My new Years Resolution is to get at least to 240 lbs because of my muscular body, but if I can lose the FAT off my entire Torso I'd be amazes and If I gain back to my current weight, 288 lbs, It will be back on me as a Ripped Muscular Body.

Please tell me how I can work with my eating Schedule.

owensmath

Re: How Do I set my Eating Schedule?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 08:30:36 PM »
Gatorade makes a low/no sugar product now.

Kale4life1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 12:24:16 AM »
Is it that G2 drink because I buy that a lot.

I live in Canada, and I know that like half the shopping list I can't get here in my town. Are there any substutions?

Kale4life1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 12:31:02 AM »
If i look in a FOODLAND or a NO FRILL FOOD STORE in Ontario will I find any of these and perhaps any substitues?

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 08:41:35 AM »
I'm not sure about the Gatorade, but my sister finds the LaTortillas at Foodland.  I find some of what I need at Bulk Barn and my local health food store (flax meal, almond meal, xylitol).  If you live near a Nature's Emporium, I understand they have GG Bran Crispbread and LaTortillas.  I also order online from the Low Carb Grocery in Markham.  They have a small retail outlet but there are lots of items on their website. www.thelowcarbgrocery.com.  Good luck with your Fat to Skinny journey and also good luck with your shopping.

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 08:43:01 AM »
Welcome to the family! You are a busy guy  :o :o Let's start at the beginning. The science for all of us is the same, excess blood sugar converts to stored energy (FAT) The body will only use the stored FAT as energy if it has no other instant source from Glucose (blood sugar) or Glycogen (first short term reserves to be used after Glucose) If you're not dropping the flab you are not tapping into the FAT stores, you are only using the Glucose and Glycogen as fuel. Even as active as you are your exercise isn't sufficient enough to get beyond your sugar intake. This is the core of your trouble as it is with everyone who isn't dropping weight.

To lose your weight you need to follow the FTS plan and stay under 20 net carbs per day......NO to the Gatorade it's loaded with sugar, rehydrate with water. If you are concerned about Electrolyte replacement or balance use a zero carb additive, their are several on the market, here's an example- Nuun Electrolyte Replacement Tablets 

Now lets talk about your food. Obviously you're eating now. I'm not sure if you're taking food with you or eating out but regardless you're making poor choices. Your answer is simple, learn to spot the sugar in your foods and make better choices. When eating out choose protein and greens, when carrying food keep a cooler in your car and always have zero carb foods and beverages at your finger tips. Without cooling you can always have some beef jerky in your pocket.

Finally, stay in touch here at the forum, read the book and follow the rules  ;)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

Kale4life1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 09:15:33 AM »
OK Thank You.

I know most of the foods, but I do know a guy that work for the Bread Company Wonder, I know I can get bread from him, I know a guy that works for Pepsi, but I gave up all regular and diet soda for the entire year. I can get water for on the go from him. I got lots of family members that work in grocery stores, I can Probably ask them if the got some stuff.

Is there anything that I could sub in for spicy food item or for pickels, ketchup, mustard. I'm not a fan of spicy foods at all, I used to love mustard, ketchup before now I just hate it. I will go to any fast food resturaunt and Order a burger but with only cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and Mayo depending on if it's on the burger or not. If I go to a SUBWAY I get a footlong ham, footlong coldcut, footlong, ham and turkey, all with swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onions, black olives, and light mayo.

I just refuse to eat spicy foods, and only like the things lited above on a sandwich.

I was looking at the shopping list and saw the peanut butter I thaught to myself they don't sell that here in Essex Ontario, Canada, we have Kraft, Skippy, Nuetella, and a couple others. And we got lot's of smuckers jams.

Can I use these as substitutes if read the lable carfully?

Kale4life1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 09:32:35 AM »
am I allowed to mix Protein Powders with my water or make protien shakes with protien powder? I use the ALLMAX ALLWHEY brand Protien Powder this is the link below:

http://www.allmaxnutrition.com/442-ALLWHEY-2-lb-3-Stage-Whey-Protein-Matrix.aspx

I use this stuff with cereal, or I make protien shakes with it. my protie shakes are usually ice, milk, vanilla yogart (if available), 1-2 scoops of this Protien Powder. I usually have this after I workout.

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2011, 09:39:52 AM »
OK Thank You.

I know most of the foods, but I do know a guy that work for the Bread Company Wonder, I know I can get bread from him, Can I use these as substitutes if read the lable carfully?

You need to read the book
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

downeast

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2011, 10:01:31 AM »
Hi Kale; Welcome to the Forum. You will find lots of encouragement and information here.

As Doug said, you need to read the book. Living in Canada - to avoid shipping fees and waiting for shipping - just go online and order it as a download. It's only $10 and it's instant! It takes only about 2 hours to read. I read it once through, 6 months ago, and it changed my life. (I sound like an info-mercial!) There is a wealth of wonderful information in the book and you really need this basic knowledge to get started to success with fattoskinny. Don't sabotage your efforts by including the wrong foods in your day due to lack of low-carb knowledge.

All the best to you!

Kale4life1

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2011, 10:25:28 AM »
Hello, Thank You, LOL I'm on the lunch section of the book on page 126. LOL I got ahold of the book at my Local Library
so I'm all good in order to read it.

I'm just thinking how I can get my hands on all the food products to make these new food items.

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2011, 10:39:52 AM »

I was looking at the shopping list and saw the peanut butter I thaught to myself they don't sell that here in Essex Ontario, Canada, we have Kraft, Skippy, Nuetella, and a couple others. And we got lot's of smuckers jams.

Can I use these as substitutes if read the lable carfully?
I use the "Blue Menu - Just Peanuts" peanut butter which can be found at your local store that carries President's Choice Products (Valu Mart, Zehrs, Loblaws).  It has to be stirred well when you purchase it as the natural oils sit on the top and then kept in the refrigerator.  It took a bit to get used to peanut butter without sugar, but I love it now.

If you order from the Low Carb Grocery, shipping is $7.99 or if you spend over $100 it is free.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 01:57:17 PM by Shihtzumom1 »

Kale4life1

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2011, 11:29:56 AM »
I was just thinking. I know water is good for you but What if I drink Auquafina Plus with Vitamins that are only 10 Callories/ bottle? Are these OK to drink?

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2011, 11:33:16 AM »
I was just thinking. I know water is good for you but What if I drink Auquafina Plus with Vitamins that are only 10 Callories/ bottle? Are these OK to drink?
Check out the net carbohydrates on the bottle, don't even look at the calories, we don't add up calories.

Kale4life1

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2011, 12:12:14 PM »
I have been reding the book, just about done, and them my mother's probably gonna read it after me and we're going to start a mother and 2 sons diet, my almost 14 year old brother is small but skinny, he's built like my grandfather was when he was a kid, now my grandfather's over 300 lbs and is now Diabetic, but I believe after I'm done the book, and my mother is too that we'll deffineately all be doing this diet all at once.