Author Topic: Mission Carb Balance Tortilla are they FTS approved ?  (Read 1533 times)

joagain

Mission Carb Balance Tortilla are they FTS approved ?
« on: January 14, 2011, 05:35:38 PM »
Here is the list of ingredients of the Mission Carb balance tortilla ,Can you tell me if they are FTS approved they say that they have  
12 carbs -8 fibers = 4net grams . Thanks Guys !

Water, Modified Food Starch, Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Powdered Cellulose, Vegetable Shortening (Interesterified Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil and/or Palm Oil), Wheat Protein Isolate (Wheat Gluten, Lactic Acid, Sulfite), and contains 2% or less of: Salt, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate and/or Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Calcium Sulfate), Cellulose Gum, Preservatives (Calcium Propionate, Sorbic Acid and/or Citric Acid), Distilled Monoglycerides, Wheat Starch, Amylase, Tricalcium Phosphate, BHT (antioxidant), Natural Flavor, Sunflower Oil, Sucralose, Caramel Color, Canola Oil, Triglycerides, Dough Conditioners (Fumaric Acid and Sodium Metabisulfite, Distilled Monoglycerides and/or Mono- and Diglycerides).

this is the ingredients to the La T.
Ingredients: water, oat fiber, whole wheat flour, soy flour, vital wheat gluten, expeller pressed canola oil, contains less than 2% of each of the following: baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), sea salt, guar gum, citric acid, yeast, xanthan gum, l-cysteine, to maintain freshness (sorbic acid, calcium propionate).

« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 10:06:16 AM by joagain »

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Mission Carb Balance Tortilla are they FTS approved ?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 08:52:27 AM »
I am sorry I missed your post,grandson is visiting.Doug will answer you Jo. :)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 08:55:10 AM »
I'm up in the air on this one Jo, all I can suggest is you give them a try and see what the results are. Personally I still prefer a big romaine leaf as my wrap  ;)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

joagain

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 09:11:53 AM »
I just ordred the ones in the book ,I was just able to buy these at walmart . I like to cook them in the oven and make  chips, they are very good This is what Tyler has been using for chips since they came out . They dont raise his sugar , I guess I will take my sugar and then retest to see . Thanks
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 01:44:11 PM by joagain »

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 12:17:57 PM »
I forgot about Tyler, if they don't raise his sugar that's a great sign!
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)