Author Topic: Just a Few Days  (Read 7843 times)

owensmath

Re: Just a Few Days
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2011, 09:43:43 AM »
OMG Doug and Umpa would have loved it. We pulled out our GG bran crispbread to use with their dip, then our desserts and land o'lakes spray! It was hilarious and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Oh wait...we did at the other place too!

Maddysmom

• Global Moderator
  • A year from now you'll wish you'd started today
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2011, 11:27:38 AM »
Oh yes we did! ....and that was the fancy place in midtown with the valet parking!!  ha ha  I think I still owe you for half the tip you gave the parking attendant!!  ha ha

owensmath

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2011, 01:48:33 PM »
I was just so thankful that I found my way there and back out... don't worry about that darn tip, woman!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2011, 08:45:45 AM »
Maddysmom 63 pounds your doing great! ;D

Maddysmom

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2011, 10:51:12 AM »
Thanks Umpa!  I seem to be at a plateau right now.  I got stuck like this about 20 pounds back, but then one week I was down several pounds.  I probably need to cut portions or start exercising to jump start things again.  On a bright note....I recorded my measurements when I started FTS, and I have lost a total of 6 inches in my hips so far!   That really tickled me because everyone notices that I am losing in my face and shoulders.  I guess it just takes longer to show up on the bottom half!  One of my co-workers said I am losing like a snowman....melting from the top down.  ha ha

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2011, 09:53:18 AM »
It seems like the oldest fat goes last!You are doing great and i am proud of you! ;D

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2011, 10:11:59 AM »
In most cases you lose weight in the same order as you put it on. If you put weight on in the butt first then that will be the last to lose.
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

joagain

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2011, 10:30:48 AM »
Well that explains why my upper is going down faster . I guess my bottom friend will be around for awhile LOL ;D

Maddysmom

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2011, 02:38:49 PM »
Me too Joagain!  ha ha   There is a REASON I only post pictures from my waist up! I am definitely pear shaped.  :)

joagain

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2011, 03:56:54 PM »
 I seen you pic you dont even look like you are overweight ,but I know that i am bottom heavy so one pear knows another .
 Even though my weight stalls and my inchs have also stalled my face is losing and my new wedding ring that I got for Christmas is already loose ,plus I seen my wrist bone for the first time in years .  YEAHH

I will take weight loss wherever it falls from . I like the snowman melting lol I didnt take measurements on my shoulders and face so I will  just say thats what is going on everytime I have a stall .  :D