Author Topic: Back to work & the snack room  (Read 3410 times)

Bella

• View Profile
Back to work & the snack room
« on: February 06, 2011, 01:28:49 PM »
I limped back to work after 5 months recuperation from a fractured Tibia and right back to all the homemade goodies, chips, dips, candies,etc. everyone brings in on a daily basis to the snack/coffee room !  Going back to work AFTER starting FTS has saved me !!!  I look at all those items and I could care less !!  I have no cravings for them and they don't interest me.  Honestly that feeling to me is so foreign as opposed to how I was before starting FTS and seeing all those things spread out before me I craved it all.  Although I am  down only 14lbs so far since before my accident I did not gain any weight being in a wheel chair all those months and some coworkers actually  noticed the bit of weight loss and commented on it, asking how I did it.  I was more than pleased to tell them. Now that I'm back, my contributions to the snack table will be something I can eat and perhaps others will enjoy having a healthy choice.

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Back to work & the snack room
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 01:51:31 PM »
That's great Bella!!  I bet you will have others join you on your FTS journey before long.

joagain

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 02:58:22 PM »
Good Luck going back to work !

owensmath

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 03:58:24 PM »
The sense of freedom and control is awesome, isn't it? Great job, my friend! : )

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 09:07:54 AM »
I am so glad you are feeling better! Just wait...As they notice you getting,thinner and thinner that breakroom will fill up with Fat to Skinny friendly foods! :D

Bella

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 10:13:32 PM »
I certainly hope so  ;)  Thanks everyone !

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 01:02:59 PM »
Way to go, Bella!!!  ;D ;D ;D
What you do today is what matters!