Author Topic: weight- loss  (Read 4526 times)

winkiedee

• View Profile
    • Email
weight- loss
« on: March 15, 2011, 07:51:08 AM »
Today is one week and i lost 3.8 pounds is that good for a woman?  i know each person is different but doesnt seem like much.

thanks
denise
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 08:58:48 AM by Doug Varrieur »

joagain

Congrats ,I have learned the hard way whatever we LOSE is good  ,Some lose faster then others !!!

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Re: weight- loss
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 09:00:22 AM »
You lost almost 4 pounds in 7 days, you're off to a great start  ;)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

VINCE

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 03:13:12 AM »
You did lose your weight rapidly which is a great achievement for you . Congrats and keep going on losing it as you need . 

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 10:00:04 AM »
That is great! well done :)

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 12:15:51 PM »
That's a wonderful start, Denise!  :) :) :)
What you do today is what matters!

winkiedee

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 05:26:55 PM »
i know i should not get on the scale again but got on there this morning and gained 2 pds.  I feel like i am busting my butt and then i gain.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 06:08:48 PM »
i know i should not get on the scale again but got on there this morning and gained 2 pds.  I feel like i am busting my butt and then i gain.

Hi Denise! :)

As we lose weight, our actual (scale) weight will go up and down... This is just how it works.
But rest assured, changes are happening inside you that you may not see but are getting you closer to your goal.
What you do today is what matters!

joagain

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 06:41:29 PM »
Trust me Denise ,STAY AWAY FROM THE SCALE !! All it will do is drive you crazy cause stress and stress cause weight gain in  most people . Did you take your measurments when you started ? Clothes feeling loose ?

I am telling you get someone to hide it from you if you have too .  I know we all came here to lose weight ,but there is so much more that is happening to you and your body and will continue to happen that is more important then losing fast .
 I have been on the FTS since Sept .and have lost 26 lbs . In the last month and half has only been 1 lb ,we all lose in our own time . I agree it is frustrating but what is the alterantive ?

As Doug says STAY THE COURSE !!!!!!!!!

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2011, 08:24:54 PM »
Stay the course girl. I didn't  weigh for the first two weeks and then I have weighed weekly and sometimes I have wished I hadn't. It sometimes makes you confused when you try harder and get less. Believe when I tell you follow what Doug has in the book, don't stray and it will blow your mind. iT HAS MINE

winkiedee

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2011, 09:55:17 PM »
you know how pants feel looser as you go through the day?  well mine do but not i am tugging at mine and pulling them up, i have several times today and so i guess the inches are coming off.

no i did not measure myself but i have so many jeans to go into and can tell if the smaller ones are starting to fit.

i will keep on, i am not giving up at all.

thankyou everyone for all the support

denise

owensmath

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2011, 10:39:05 PM »
Way to go, Denise! Soon, tugging won't even work. You'll have to abandon the jeans you're wearing now for some of those smaller ones! Keep up the great work! : )