Author Topic: Doug, you were "best of shows"  (Read 3625 times)

FAT TO SKINNY reader

• View Profile
    • Email
Doug, you were "best of shows"
« on: March 04, 2010, 04:14:31 PM »
Hey Doug,
Wanted to tell you, first of all I got a great response to your show.  On Fridays, I generally run "best of" shows and the week you were on I
repeated YOUR show because of the response.  I was thinking I would like to have you on, perhaps weekly for some time for 10 minutes or so as my
wife and I started your plan this past Monday.   It was funny, I knew were giving up the carbs completely (at least for an extended time) so
on Sunday, we went out to Red Robin and got burgers, onion rings and such.   That night I got a pizza at midnight.  All that to say, Monday
morning we started faithfully and I have to tell you as of this morning, I'm down 6.8 pounds SINCE Monday morning.  My wife has lost just over 4
pounds.   Thought it would be great to have you on the show, giving hints and tips to the audience and following me as well (although I
personally only want to loose another 10 pounds or so.)  Thought you would be encouraged by the news.

Get back with me and let me know what you think about the weekly segment.  My show runs LIVE Monday thru Thursday 3-4 pm eastern.  Take
care and I'll wait to hear from you.

Jeff

The Jeff Whitaker Show
WOND 1400 AM