Author Topic: checking in after 4 weeks  (Read 2613 times)

diamonddaddy

• View Profile
checking in after 4 weeks
« on: April 08, 2011, 08:52:28 AM »
Having good results after 1 month. Down 21 lbs, 241 to 220, and feel great. Was a little worried about cholesterol with increased protein and meat. Just visited Dr. for annual and cholesterol dropped from 220 to 121!!!!!! I couldn't believe it!! Other blood work was all normal, as usual. BP also down a fair amount. So, my worries about possibly harming myself by following the program are put to rest.

Thanks Doug, for sharing your knowledge. You're changing peoples lives for the better!!

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Re: checking in after 4 weeks
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 09:12:28 AM »
It always amazes me when people come up to me and tell me I'm going to have a heart attack eating the way I do. I love to see their faces when I tell them I've already had my heart attack caused by high triglycerides the result of a high grain diet. Now my numbers are perfect eating the FAT TO SKINNY way!  ::)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 09:15:57 AM »
I am very happy for you! Good job! ;D

Mimzy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 11:04:49 AM »
Way to go!

I wish I could convince my husband to eat as I do, but he always has soon excuse as to why he can't.  He has to want it and evidently he doesn't.

Kudos to you ;)

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 01:23:09 PM »
... Was a little worried about cholesterol with increased protein and meat. Just visited Dr. for annual and cholesterol dropped from 220 to 121!!!!!! I couldn't believe it!! Other blood work was all normal, as usual. BP also down a fair amount. So, my worries about possibly harming myself by following the program are put to rest.

Thanks Doug, for sharing your knowledge. You're changing peoples lives for the better!!

Hi diamonddaddy! :)

Your blood test results are very common for people living the FTS lifestyle.
You've personally discovered how a body responds to removing starches and sugars from it's diet.

My results last month were very amazing across the board.
My blood sugar is now normal (no more diabetes medication!!!). And my triglycerides and LDL cholesterol were VERY VERY LOW (both FAR below 100).
Not to mention my BP was down to 106/72 so my doc cut down my HBP meds.

So congratulations for sticking to FTS and having expected blood test results!!! :) :) :)
What you do today is what matters!