Author Topic: How To Print FAT TO SKINNY E books  (Read 1581 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
How To Print FAT TO SKINNY E books
« on: April 23, 2011, 08:57:21 AM »
I know many people love to have a book in their hands instead of on the computer, here's a few tips which may help.

1- If you choose to use your home printer to print your book always choose multiple book pages per sheet of paper printing. When your printer control window pops up set the pages per sheet to either 2 or 4. This way a 460 page book, such as the bakery book will only use 230 sheets of paper using 2 pages per per sheet or 115 sheets of paper using 4 pages per sheet.

2- If you run out of ink or experience a paper jam during printing you stop where you are, even cancel the rest of theprint job. When you're ready to continue printing simply choose which page to start from in your printer controls and set thenumber of pages per sheet of paper.

3- Ink cartridges are expensive so you may decide to have someone else print your file. You can accomplish this by placing your file onto a CD and taking it to your local Kinko's. Make sure to get the file printed 2 sided. I don't know what the cost is but this is another option.

4- Finally you can choose to do what I do. Leave the book on your computer ans simply print the pages you need for the recipe you want to cook. This way it doesn't matter if you spill egg on the page and you have a sheet of paper in your pocket to buy the ingredients at the store.  ;) 
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

Rena

Re: How To Print FAT TO SKINNY E books
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 10:13:09 AM »
I was going to print up the Bakery book, but gave up. I'll wait for the hard copy. In the meantime, I just print the ones I want to make and stick them in a binder inside sheet protectors. Otherwise, it uses a lot of ink to print the whole thing.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
Re: How To Print FAT TO SKINNY E books
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 12:42:23 PM »
I too only print what I need when I need it.

The little yellow book is the only one I really prefer in hardcopy form.
What you do today is what matters!