Author Topic: Well all, I totally caved!!! And I'm sooo mad at myself!!!  (Read 3615 times)

snobles

Re: Well all, I totally caved!!! And I'm sooo mad at myself!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2011, 07:02:38 PM »
@Mouseissue, now that I think about it, isn't it funny, how most of our eating "habbits" come from mood swings? I did what you said, tried to think about what "state" I was in when I caved! and it's true, I ate like that, because I had been subconciously thinking about my mom. She has alzheimers really bad and doesnt want my help, and I guess I just so to speak "buried" the feelings towards my mom with food? Not that I was mad at her, I'm just overly concerned and hate not being able to help. Thank you Mouseissue for shedding the light! ;D

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2011, 09:54:01 AM »
I am human,just a midget!! :D :D :D :D :D People eat for every reason snobles but hunger.If they only ate when hungry there would be no fat people. :)

joagain

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2011, 09:58:30 AM »
Snobles  My mom had Alzheimer's, I feel your pain that is a very very sad disease that took my mother away from me 23 years ago she was only 61 years old when she was diagnosed .

Very funny Umpa and you are so right about eating when hungry  I use to live to eat , now I eat to live ! Thanks to FTS !!

snobles

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2011, 10:39:40 AM »
I hear ya Umpa!! ;D @Joeagain, thanks, my mom is 62. I just have to learn not to eat when I'm thinking about it! Go back to the golden rule, if you're not hungry, don't eat!!