Author Topic: Still alive in Alabama  (Read 2266 times)

Richard

• View Profile
Still alive in Alabama
« on: May 16, 2011, 09:54:27 AM »
Doug, I haven't been on here lately. As you know Alabama has been literately blown away. There is now way for you to imagine the total devastation in our state right now. Please keep Alabama in your thoughts and prayers. And if at all possible give anything will help. Money, clothes, blood, anything. got on the scale this morning and had gained 4 lbs. When you are out there working you get what you can. Also we have had 3 people living in our  house which also makes it harder to cook what you need. Going to get back on track today and get back going. Please, Please, Please if you read this post do not forget the people affected by these storms. Thanks Richard
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 08:53:29 AM by Doug Varrieur »

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Still alive in Alabama
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 10:07:32 AM »
We are in Alabama right now Richard.We are in the Alexander City area.We have seen some damage but not what you have seen.Our thoughts and prayers are with you and everyone in the area.We come from the land of hurricanes.We have been through some really bad storms and repaired alot of damage.You will get through this.I know how hard it is but soon all will be back to normal.I am a big believer in the power of prayer.I have anchored your post so everyone will see it and send their healing thoughts your way. :)

joagain

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 10:22:54 AM »
Richard what part of Alabama do you live ? I am right outside of Mcalla,Concord & Pleasant Grove . I lost a friend from Concord . It is so very sad .

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 02:23:42 PM »
Tuscaloosa

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 05:08:22 PM »
Hello Richard,

I hold all the people effected by this horrific tragedy up in prayer everyday.

I too encourage everyone who can, donate whatever they can.
Many people living in the storms' path are starting their lives all over again.
What you do today is what matters!

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 10:02:15 AM »
Hi Richard, Umpa and I love Alabama we come here often. The warmth and sincerity of the people of your state as well as the beauty are like a magnet for us.

We do what we can my friend, hang in there our prayers and thoughts are with all of you.
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)