Author Topic: basic [url=http://www.fattoskinny.com/]weight loss[/url] science question  (Read 1206 times)

F2S-Awesome

Ok I have a question. First let me preface it by saying I love F2S and I plan to stay on it for life. Also, let me say that I know most popular diets end in failure and are mostly money making rackets. But I wondering the science behind people who lose weight and are not on F2S or another ketosis based way of eating. How is it that a person can lose weight and not be in ketosis? I am just trying to understand it all. I know some must be water weight loss. Is the rest just taking in fewer calories than they burn? I looked at how much calories are in common foods and I looked at how many calories are burned for popular exercises and I see that a person eating a normal diet needs to exercise quite a bit to break even, but does anyone know how non ketosis weight loss is achieved? I would only like to know because knowledge is power and when I try to spread the F2S knowledge to people, I need to be armed with all the facts. Thanks

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Re: basic weight- loss science question
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 07:41:05 PM »
Everyone who loses weight experiances ketosis. They must because Ketosis IS the state the body is in when burning a fat cell for energy. Ketones ARE the ash from burnt fat cells. What makes FTS so powerful is I keep you in Ketosis all the time where most other programs slip you in and out of Ketosis.

Does that clear it up for you?
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

F2S-Awesome

yes, thank you so much. That does answer it for me. Awesome, you rock!