Author Topic: 200 Pounds gone FOREVER  (Read 59999 times)

Andrea

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: 200 Pounds gone FOREVER
« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2012, 10:17:06 AM »
We talk a lot on this forum about making lifestyle changes that make us healthier and that weight loss is just a part of the process.  It is also very realistic to know that the world responds differently to skinny people than it does to fat people.  I think wrapping my mind around the fact that I was judged harshly because I was overweight took some getting used to.  I'm pretty much the same person, just size 8 not jammed into a 16.

To steal a slogan, take it one day at a time and be aware of the fact that other things will change besides your size. 

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2012, 10:44:16 AM »
Welcome Zenababy! :) I am Umpa,Dougs wife.If I can help you please ask. I have a column on the homepage called ask umpa where I can help you convert your favorite recipes to fat to skinny friendly.You are gonna do great!!!

Zenababy17

• Before! :)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2012, 02:25:49 PM »
I have already lost 6 pounds in the first week... having some headaches but I think its because of the drastic no sugar thing.. i really was addicted big time! Better today and worth it ... lost more energy and hope. I think I am ready to be a thin girl and not hide behind the Fat Coat anymore.  The stories here are so inspiring and I am so greatfull to get to hang and move in the direction of "happy with my body".

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2012, 09:45:01 AM »
You are doing great!!! ;D Time to get happy !

Zenababy17

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: November 18, 2012, 06:35:40 PM »
Hey thanks so much for all the great welcomes FTS team and troupers :) I feel like I could do this forever easy! The first week was rough with some headaches and a little depressed just not used to the no sugar but hey.. Im kissin that stuff gbye lol Down 6 pounds already and thats kinda awsome lol... Tony your looking great and health really is the focus and at 6ft tall and Heart Disease in my family Im in the running for an early heart attack. Chest pains are what got me back on track and so far Im loving the food and baking some Punkins this weekend! They are in the over as we speak.. erm.. type :) Huggs to all you guys and gals working on the forums.. so nice to read them all .. prayers to all as well.. xo Sher

shawn116

« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2012, 07:24:56 PM »
Congrats on your first 6 lbs gone Sherrie  ;D  It won't be long and that icky feeling will be gone.    :) :)

Zenababy17

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: November 19, 2012, 01:11:11 PM »
Hi Umpa! I have been so amazed at your transformation and we are shaped very similarly.. you are actually one of the big reasons I feel this can work for me.. you look georgious.. you were pretty before but I want that energy and to get to be more active to! Great job inspiring other women sista.

Thanks Andrea and Toosweet! I have lots of energy and cloud is lifting xoxo I love seeing you all taking care of you!.

Sher

Stephanie

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2012, 02:51:32 PM »
WAY TO GO SHER!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Zenababy17

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #98 on: November 19, 2012, 03:21:26 PM »
Thanks Tony!!
:)

Zenababy17

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #99 on: November 19, 2012, 08:05:37 PM »
Omgosh.. had punkin for breakfast Annnd dinner lol i think i could live on tha stuff lol

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2012, 11:45:30 PM »
Omgosh.. had punkin for breakfast Annnd dinner lol i think i could live on tha stuff lol

You're just starting to experience how wonderful eating low carb really is! ;)
What you do today is what matters!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #101 on: November 20, 2012, 10:20:13 AM »
Zenababy you are sweet ;) You are gonna do great! I am definitely curvy :D Where in Texas are you?

Zenababy17

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #102 on: November 21, 2012, 10:42:10 AM »
Thanks TooSweet and Stephanie!! :oP

Thanks Umpa... Im in East Dallas and orig from San Antonio Texas.. we are also Scottish with Irish and Cherokee as well... we love our campin and its great to see you guys fishin! Love that to. :)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #103 on: November 25, 2012, 10:07:00 AM »
I went to School in San Antonio. Roosevelt High off Walzem road :)

mamateets

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2012, 10:44:43 PM »
Thats fantastic SherriePie!  I'm new to the forum and very new to FTS, I just read the book today and can't wait to get started.  You are an absolute inspiration and I hope I can be as successful as you....I no longer want to hide away in the summer embarrassed by my body.  It's my time to shine and stories like yours truly inspire me. Thankyou x