Author Topic: Definetly feeling bummed  (Read 16364 times)

snobles

Re: Definetly feeling bummed
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2011, 09:30:18 AM »
@ Sherri, first off, I saw your before and after pictures and all I gotta say, is WOW!!! You go girl! You are truely an inspiration! and I would have never thought of lessening the carb intake? What a novel idea! and Tony you are correct! All those fad diets! I sooo wish Doug would make a commercial!! To show the world how mislead they are by the commercials! It's rediculous! Most of the time, people are soo hard to persuade to go Fat To Skinny! Why is that? We've been trying to get my sister n law on the forum, and she's addicted to sugar, and so are her kids. I just hate like you said Sherri I feel like I know the secret to life, and it kills me that people won't accept the truth! They want a quick fix! A pill, a diet, it doesn't matter as long as it fixes it now! What took years to put on, won't magic itself off over night!

SherriPie

• Global Moderator
  • Start today, change your tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2011, 12:25:10 PM »
I know exactly what you mean. Time goes so fast, so I just am now telling peeps to give it 30 days. Just thirty small days in your whole life and if it doesn't change your world then it's not for you. We all know after 30 days of doing FTS you feel so great and have lost so much there is no going back. We need to go on a talk show and see if we can make peeps listen. Too bad Oprah's off the air, we could get that girl skinny. LOL Could you just see Doug as Oprah's personal eating coach. That would be fun!

Oprah if you're reading this...give Doug a call.
Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
http://www.amazon.com/Sherri-Ann-Smith/e/B009G5C0SU/

Or read my weekly column "Byte of Life" at the Feminine Collective
http://femininecollective.com/byte-life-sa-smith/

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2011, 01:32:40 PM »
Yeah Oprah,Have your peeps call dougs peeps!Wait thats me! Call me oprah! :D :D :D :D

Rena

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2011, 02:20:41 PM »
Yeah Oprah,Have your peeps call dougs peeps!Wait thats me! Call me oprah! :D :D :D :D

LOL!

I'm not an Oprah fan, but her weight going up and down so much has to be taking a toll on her.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2011, 04:53:00 PM »
Oprah could really use FTS!!!

Watching her weight go up and down like a yo-yo has been sad to watch. :'(
I've been there and done that!!!

Let's pray that she learns about our low carb lifestyle before type II diabetes catches her!
What you do today is what matters!

shawn116

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2011, 05:46:50 PM »
Yeah Oprah,Have your peeps call dougs peeps!Wait thats me! Call me oprah!

Umpa you are to funny  ;D ;D

snobles

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2011, 07:55:05 PM »
Don't know why Doug hasn't been on Oprah, before now?? I'm tellin yall Doug needs his OWN talk show!!!

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2011, 09:06:35 AM »
This is the Television Show that we are marketing to the networks, watch the "sizzle reel" below  8)

FAT TO SKINNY Reality Show!
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2011, 09:28:47 AM »
Hi Mimzy, I moved your topic here because all your answers are here, on this board. I want you to go back and review the other posts in the topics listed. It's all about numbers Mimzy, fuel in fuel out.

If you're gaining weight you're eating more sugar than you're burning. If you're not losing weight but not gaining weight you're burning what you're taking in...no more no less. If you're losing weight then you're burning all your sugar PLUS additional stored sugar (FAT) for fuel.

You have three choices if you wish to continue losing weight.

Door#1- Reduce sugar until the scale starts to drop.

Door#2- Leave your carb intake the same and increase activity until the scale starts to drop.

Door#3- Reduce sugar AND increase activity. The scale will drop faster

It's as simple as that, make some moves...pick a door and your plateau will break. Of course portion sizes should always be followed.

I know it can be frustrating when you plateau but trust me the above advice if followed will get you moving again. I've spoken to thousands of readers who have dropped 30 pounds in the first months and many others who have only dropped half that amount in a month. The difference is always the same. The people who drop the most weight fast have a much lower carb intake than the people who drop the weight slower. It's important for you to recognize it's all about the science.

The 20 carb rule is for "most" people but some people including myself and maybe you are very sensitive to sugar. Most days I stay less than 15 carbs. It's time for a review of your intake including your portion sizes.
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)