Author Topic: Post Before and After Pictures Here  (Read 81544 times)

morgan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Post Before and After Pictures Here
« Reply #150 on: April 12, 2013, 04:59:14 AM »
A beautiful young woman  :)  Also good that she is taking control of her health at such a young age.

o0OSusieO0o

« Reply #151 on: April 12, 2013, 09:11:02 AM »
She took control of her health because she was sick & tired of having to be in a wheelchair for years. She knows if she doesn't stay away from wheat & sugar and do her exercises she will not be able to walk in a store too. She has a VSD heart defect, tachycardia, Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis w/ Uveitis, fibromyalgia which are are controlled by diet, supplements & exercise. The only prescription she is on is Zoloft for her anxiety disorder.
She is extremely happy to be walking among other girls & participating in volunteer projects like a "normal" person. Most girls she knows are lazy, so no worries about having to run a marathon, lol.
At Jobs Daughters they watch her closely. The last event she volunteered at she got overheated and was dizzy and fatigued. Her heart rate was soaring, they could feel it easily. They quickly gave her ice to cool down.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #152 on: April 12, 2013, 05:15:28 PM »
She is stunning :) It so cool at such a young age she is taking control of her life.For most women that doesn't come till their 30's. :)

o0OSusieO0o

« Reply #153 on: April 13, 2013, 12:45:47 PM »
Thanks Umpa, I really need to show her your supportive words. She is at Jobs Daughters Leadership camp now for the weekend. I packed all her supplements and prescription with her with instructions to give to nurse. Instruction them that she eats no sugar or starch. She eats meat, vegetables, fruit, nuts & seeds. Mary is really good at making good food choices away from home, so I am not worried. I just want them to give her food she can eat. She packed a big bag full of 1 oz packets of raw almonds just in case she can't eat a meal.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #154 on: April 14, 2013, 09:20:46 AM »
You have given her the tools for success,she is going to do great!! ;)

o0OSusieO0o

« Reply #155 on: April 14, 2013, 09:56:58 AM »
Thanks. I miss her. We are rarely apart. I'm thankful though that she is able to be away from me now.

Janekay

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #156 on: April 24, 2013, 07:55:09 AM »
Wooow. It is amazing the pictures of you guys. I have been battling with weight since I was a teenager and the struggle continues. Hope to post my pics too soon.

Kim P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #157 on: April 24, 2013, 06:56:33 PM »
I NEVER get tired of looking at the pics on this board!!   :)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #158 on: April 25, 2013, 08:47:43 AM »
Welcome Janekay! I am Umpa, Dougs wife. if I can help you please ask.You are gonna do great and we are going to help you. ;)

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 25, 2013, 02:38:58 PM »
Welcome to the FTS family, Janekay!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

I believe most of us here have fought the "weight battle" from an early age.
So you're in good company here! ;)

Stay the course with FTS and stay involved in our conversations here for support, and you'll do great!!! ;D ;D ;D

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

o0OSusieO0o

« Reply #160 on: April 25, 2013, 07:39:51 PM »

Stay the course with FTS and stay involved in our conversations here for support, and you'll do great!!! ;D ;D ;D

I agree.... also enjoy the journey with wonderful recipes Doug, Umpa & others have given us here!

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 06, 2013, 09:30:15 PM »
I'd like to post my previous before and after photos...I lost 90 pounds in 4 months :) but I don't know how! It keeps saying that my files are too big and I don't know how to resize :\
May you be blessed in all your endeavors, but most importantly, may you be humble. God keep you.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #162 on: June 07, 2013, 09:44:46 AM »
email doug he will help you ;)

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 07, 2013, 11:12:00 AM »
K thank you! that picture is the before, my profile picture is after...now I'm back to being closer to the "before" SMH
May you be blessed in all your endeavors, but most importantly, may you be humble. God keep you.

SStephanie

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 18, 2014, 02:32:14 AM »
I can't wait to hit my goal and post my own before/after.  These photos are inspiring!