Author Topic: Did we lose Jo/Uber?  (Read 3735 times)

Amber

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Did we lose Jo/Uber?
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2011, 09:55:34 AM »
So glad you checked back in Jo! 

Doug, wow!  I needed to hear all of those things.  I have been the same for a few weeks now and need to get moving!  :)

Rena

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2011, 10:08:19 AM »
Welcome back, Jo. We all need to have our pity parties from time to time. No worries. My numbers haven't moved in 22 days either. It did this in March and I blamed cheese. This time I blame peanut butter. It's easier to blame the food than the person shoving it in. ::)

Good luck and just keep at it! :)

beth823

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2011, 10:28:59 AM »
Doug you are such an inspiration.  I love your honest, to the point, tough love approach.  Jo I was so sad when I read this post and that you were M I A!  We all have those pity parties for ourselves from time to time I'm sure. So glad you are back.  I'm going to try your yummy oven fried chicken tonight! :) ;)

Alex Cruz

• Forget yesterday, live today for a better tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2011, 01:16:42 PM »
Welcome back Jo... I am feeling like you.. The cruise really screwed me up, ok I screwed me up... I know that I am going through some minor detox because I am feeling sluggish still and I think that with Aunt Flow on her way, it just hasnt helped the cause...

I too feel like entering a pity party (very much so because I feel as though I really screwed up).. Im actually pretty emotional today about this..

So I am trying to re focus and I am going to hopefully be able to start my vegetable garden this weekend.   That will help me get distracted and also have fun...   I found a nursery that has plenty of non hybrid seeds... The DH is taking me this weekend... 

BTW I love your profile pic but I must admit that as much as I love vamps, werewolves and other monsters, yours takes the crown.. its scary...

Doug, your words of wisdom came at a good time for me.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Alex

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2011, 01:42:49 PM »
It's so nice to hear from you again, Jo! :) :) :) :) :)
You really were missed!

The primary purpose of this forum is to provide a place where people living the FTS lifestyle can go and get the support and encouragement they need ESPECIALLY when things aren't going as well as they might expect.

So PLEASE... Don't ever think that you are some how imposing on any of us here.
We are here for Y-O-U, Jo!

And always remember this, God does NOT create failures!
Failure can only exist if we allow ourselves to walk away and quit.

This forum will help you (and the rest of us) not entertain the thought of quitting.
Our health is far TOO important for that!
What you do today is what matters!

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2011, 01:48:34 PM »
Hi Alex! :)

Even if the cruise (or you) really screwed you up, you know that the FTS lifestyle will straighten you back out. ;)

Just keep following the the simple FTS rules, and you'll do great!
But be patient. And allow your body time to recover from the cruise experience.
What you do today is what matters!

joagain

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2011, 04:41:16 PM »
LOve yall guys  :-* :-* :-*

We just got to get back to basics and jump start the weight moving !