Author Topic: Great.....  (Read 2409 times)

eliruthy

• View Profile
Great.....
« on: August 26, 2011, 09:59:34 PM »
Orange Leaf just opened up a frozen yogurt place down the street from my house...and htey have peanut butter flavor >:( >:( >:(  I took my daughter there the other day and picked my mom up one tonite and took a little taste test of the peanut butter-------waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.  But, I have to go try my dress for the wedding on TOMORROW. Thanks Orange Leaf.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
Re: Great.....
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 10:38:46 PM »
Hi eliruthy! :)

Just because Orange Leaf is down the street from your house, does not mean you must eat what they sell.

We have a number of low carb peanut butter treats right here that are fabulous!
Just search "peanut butter" from the Home Page and you'll see what I mean.

Just think of "Orange Leaf" as a gas station if that helps. ;)
What you do today is what matters!

momx04

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 10:57:37 PM »
[quoteJust think of "Orange Leaf" as a gas station if that helps. ;)
[/q
quote]

I love this!   There are a lot of gas stations in my town from now on!

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
~ Dr. Suess

Maddysmom

• Global Moderator
  • A year from now you'll wish you'd started today
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 08:25:33 AM »
gas station!  ha ha   That is SO cute Tony!  You rock!    I am picturing it now....I'm driving by Krispy Kreme and the "hot" sign is on.  I'm gonna tell my husband,  "Oh look honey, they have fresh gas!"    ha ha ha  I love it!!!   ;D

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 08:34:39 AM »
Peanut butter ice cream is in the Bakery Book ;)

KFAITH

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 10:45:47 AM »
HAHA That is so funny, as for sure no one wants to go to a gas station these days with prices like they are.... that's a good one Tony;)
With God all things are possible
Rosie

eliruthy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2011, 02:31:18 PM »
LOL  That is the best idea I have ever heard!  BTW--i took ONE bite of that peanut butter and I had a OMM (AWESOME!, my first one ever) and i went up ONE POUND?  I did eat some A-1 sauce with my steak which I usually don't, but all in all i didn't go above 15 carbs.  I'm back down now to what i was two days ago, but, i WONDER what caused it......surely not ONE bite of yogurt....surely....right?  Surely.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2011, 02:55:24 PM »
LOL  That is the best idea I have ever heard!  BTW--i took ONE bite of that peanut butter and I had a OMM (AWESOME!, my first one ever) and i went up ONE POUND?  I did eat some A-1 sauce with my steak which I usually don't, but all in all i didn't go above 15 carbs.  I'm back down now to what i was two days ago, but, i WONDER what caused it......surely not ONE bite of yogurt....surely....right?  Surely.

Hi eliruthy ! :)

If you're weighing yourself every day, you should expect to see the scale reading go up and down.
Think about this... If you had weighed yourself every day of your past life, you'd have noticed the scale reading going up and down as well.
This is just how our bodies work. So don't let it bother you.

As we lose weight, our scale weight will do this.
What matters is the trend over time.
If you are losing more pounds than you're gaining over time, then you're losing weight! ;)
What you do today is what matters!