Author Topic: Back from Vacation !!!  (Read 7317 times)

joagain

Re: Back from Vacation !!!
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2011, 08:04:21 PM »
Tony you hit the 70 pound club !!! woohooo  ;D

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2011, 01:29:45 PM »
Tony you hit the 70 pound club !!! woohooo  ;D

Thanks Jo! :) :) :)

I've become so used to living the FTS way, I see the number occasionally dropping on the scale as a bonus.

I've tried every trick in the book to speed things up. But my body insists on it's current progress.
When I tried cutting my portions, I not only became hungry & weaker, but my body's survival mechanisms kicked in and the scale actually started going up a bit. :o

Like you, I know that I will reach my goal when my body's ready to get there.
Besides, I haven't felt better in many years... So why mess with a good thing? ;)
What you do today is what matters!

joagain

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2011, 03:23:36 PM »
That is true Tony ,but I so want to look like I feel I am so tired of being fat . I have got this way of living down ,I feel better then I have in years but man oh man it gets frustrating . I guess all the damage of years of yoyo dieting I am paying for today .

But it is what it is the only alternative is to go back to carbs and with it will come more weight ,headaches ,heartburn diabetes , just general feeling bad and a early death

So I will just keep chugging along slowly & I mean slowly I will get there. You are not doing bad at all 70 pounds in a little over a year is great  40 not so much better then 0 I suppose .

LOve ya Tony

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2011, 09:22:40 AM »
 ;D Happy for ya Tony!