Author Topic: my birthday cake  (Read 1728 times)

KFAITH

• View Profile
my birthday cake
« on: September 16, 2011, 08:21:23 PM »
I ran across this recipe today by Kim Bensen so I took it and made it into FTS one and oh  yum, I made one for me, my granddaugher and hubby we all loved it and topped it with readi whip.
here is the original one
 2 MINUTE MUG CAKE
3 1/2 T. CAKE FLOUR............ I USED ALMOND FLOUR
4 T. CANNED PUMPKIN
1 T.  POWDERED COCOA
1 T. EGG BEATERS.................. I USED 1T. OF REAL EGG
3 T. SPENDA
1/4 t. BAKING SODA
1/4t. BAKING POWDER
1/2 t. VANILLA
MIX ALL INGREDIENTS IN A MUG, PLACE IN MICROWAVE , IT TOOK MINE 3 TO 4 MINUTES TO GET DONE ENOUGH. GUESS IT DEPENDS ON YOUR MICROWAVE SO START WITH 2 MIN.
With God all things are possible
Rosie

shawn116

Re: my birthday cake
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 08:54:54 PM »
This recipe sounds really good KFAITH     Did you have a carb count for yours??

I might say though be careful of the splenda...... it's carbs will add up on you  ;)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 08:34:36 AM »
It sounds like you had a happy birthday! :)

KFAITH

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 09:44:50 AM »
Yes Umpa, and you know why it was happy?  IT WAS HAPPY BECAUSE I FOUND 'HOPE' AGAIN WITH YOU ALL, HOPE THAT I CAN TURN MY LIFE AROUND AND LIVE AN ABUNDANT LIFE AGAIN.  I HAD ALL BUT GIVEN UP, TILL I FOUND AND TRIED FTS.  WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THESE LAST 4 WEEKS AND HAD THE 'POWER AND HOPE' TO STAY ON MY NEW EATING PROGRAM THROUGH REUNION, BIRTHDAYS, PARTIES, IT IS JUST A MIRACLE HOW WELL I HAVE DONE AND I NOW HAVE 15 POUNDS OFF.  THAT IS TOTALLY AWESOME, AND I HAVE YOU ALL TO THANK FOR THIS.
I had been so discouraged, so beaten down, so hopeless, that there was no hope for me that I was just going to die like this.
Mentally,  just to have the 'hope' that I really can loose this huge amount of weight and in  a pretty short time, just makes me so happy.
The way Umpa, Doug and Sherripie and others have given me such encouragement on here, I just cannot explain what that has done for me.
Between Doug's book, the way it really works in our body to eat like this, and this awesome free forum, I KNOW SOMEDAY IN THE NEXT COUPLE YEARS YOU ALL WILL BE SHOUTING VICTORY WITH ME THAT I HAD INDEED LOST ALL THESE POUNDS FOREVER. WHAT A TESTIMONY THAT WILL BE, the only sad part is I wish I had found you so very many years ago, as I have sat around since my back injury in 1995 and just got fatter and fatter feeling totally hopeless as it seemed no diet ever really worked.
Rosie

joagain

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 09:56:46 AM »
No diet ever will work on ly change in our lifestyle !!! And we found it with FTS !!! Yes we all wish we found it sooner but so happy we have it now !!!!!

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2011, 01:54:46 PM »
There's a reason for all things
Everything that happens always moves in concert to the Master's plan.

One day, we'll see and understand everything clearly. :)
What you do today is what matters!

KFAITH

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2011, 08:17:57 PM »
Yes, Mouseissue, the Master's timing, not ours!
Rosie

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2011, 09:11:49 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D I think things/events come to us when we are ready.You asked for help and you got it.Now what you do with that is up to you.I think you are gonna do great Rosie.You have been given the gift of knowledge. :)